Awoken

~~~~ Lana's POV ~~~~

I woke up surrounded by bright lights. The disintegrating ceiling tiles looked flakey and boring, like those you'd expect in a classroom. But these were not of a childhood hell, they were of a hospital.

There was a dull ache in my arm so I chose to ignore it before the pain got too much for me to handle. I tried to sit up slightly and leaned towards the chair to my left to see if anybody was there. 

To my surprise, it wasn't Carrie sitting there, instead it was Phil. His dark fringe hung over one side of his face as he leaned back asleep on the uncomfortable looking chair. He had dark rings underneath his bright blue eyes from lack of sleep. What time was it anyway?  I leaned over to his phone and bought it to life by clicking the lock button. 11:43pm. How was he still here? I saw a build up of messages on his screen from Dan, all asking him if I was okay.

I placed the device back down, shifting towards Phil a bit more so that I could wake him. 

"Phil?" I said quietly, shaking his shoulder slightly. This wasn't working so I did it a few more times, the volume of my words becoming louder each time.

His head snapped up quickly at the sound of my voice and his eyes brimmed with tears. 

"Are you okay? How are you feeling?" he said frantically, trying to get a look at my worse arm which lied the other side of me.

"My arm hurts. Alot. But don't worry about it, i'm sure it'll pass." I said, casually closing my eyes again. I heard the door slam shut and looked up to see that Phil had gone.

A few minutes later I woke up to see a flustered looking Phil with his hand around a Blonde haired doctor's wrist. 

"Miss Elodry! Good to see you're awake! My name is doctor Sayers, I have been looking after you since you came in yesterday, you lost alot of blood due to... well, you know and you have been on a drip overnight. Somehow you were unconscious the whole time, but you're awake now so that's okay. Your boyfriend here has stayed here over night, we tried to make him leave but he wouldn't, i'm sure that you don't mind, it's a lovely thing for him to do." The blue - eyed, young doctor said to me.

I blushed at his words and also silently thanked him for not mentioning the reason for my blood loss, although I was sure that Phil knew anyway.

"We're not together, but thanks anyway."  Phil said, blushing alot as well.

"Oh i'm sorry, you just look so adorable together and what you did was very romantic. I'll be going, i'll see you later on." Doctor Sayers then said, stepping out of the clean room.

Phil sat back down on the chair, still red as a tomato, and told me to go back to sleep.

My eyes felt heavy and soon I was floating in and out of consciousness. Before I completely fell, I felt soft lips press against my forehead and the words:

"I'll fix you, i'll make sure of it. I care about you too much to let you fall."

My heart yelped, he cared about me. He cared about me alot, and that's all I needed to know as I finally drifted off to sleep.

A/N OMG THIS IS CUTE AND FLUFFY BUT SHORT I'M SORRY LOL. IT WILL GET BETTER, NEXT CHAPETER SHE'LL LEAVE THE HOSPITAL. TY FOR 800+ READS! I'LL PROBABLY UPDATE TOMORROW AND I'LL SEE YOU THEN. 

VOTE/COMMENT, I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS! BYEEEE

I'd also like to dedicate this chapter to Charlie, her account disappeared so yeahhh xx