LustxDance

This was requested by Ayapulsawse! Thank you! One again I'm really sorry that this took a long time to come out. I had a really hard time writing this one. I really don't know why, i'm sorry it's way shorter than usual.. I really did want to make it longer but I couldn't. I'm sorry..

Lust had many hobbies but lately he had found himself more drawn to dancing. He had been doing it a lot lately. Lust hummed to himself as he stretched out his legs. He walked over to the radio, turning it on and switching between the channels. Lust wasn't too picky when it came to music so it didn't take long for him to find a channel with music he liked.

He stretched himself out a bit more before starting to warm up. He started off with leg swings. Lust faced forward, his legs facing forward as well. He lifted his right leg bending it slightly as he swung it slightly towards the front of the room. He repeated this ten times before moving on to his left leg. 

As soon as Lust finished warming up he heard the door slowly creak open. He looked over at the open door. He noticed Dance almost right away. 

Dance smiled at him. Lust smiled back at him. "Hey. How are you Dance?"

"I'm fine. How are you?"

"I'm doing really good! I'm glad you came. We really have seen each other in a while.." 

Dance nodded. He entered the room, closing the door behind him. "It's good to see you too, Lust."

Lust hummed, smiling at him. He extended his hand out towards him. "Dance with me?" He asked quietly.

He accepted, taking Lust's hand in his. They started off slow. Lust led them swaying, slowly. He wrapped his arms around Dance's waist. Lust spun them, making sure not to go too fast. They stopped all of a sudden and leaned in towards each other, their bodies almost touched.

Lust leaned even closer, kissing Dance. As soon as they had both caught their breath again they started up again, Lust held him close, wrapping his arms around Dance's neck. They continued to dance in sync, as they held on tightly to each other.

Lust hummed, continuing to lead Dance. Although Lust wasn't as experienced as Dance was, he found himself taking the initiative and leading. He pulled Dance even closer to him, spinning him around and drawing him back towards him. 

He squeezed Dance's hands gently, as they continued to dance together, he moved his hands down, trailing down his body. Lust wrapped his arms around Dance's waist. He held him tightly and leaned in even closer, planting a quick kiss on his mouth.

Lust let go off him for a second, trying to catch his breath. 

"Lust?"

"Hmm? What is it?" He asked while still trying to catch his breath.

"Did you really miss me that much?"

"Of course I did!" Lust exclaimed, hugging him. Dance hugged him back, gently rubbing his back.

"You'll come back tomorrow right?"

"Of course."

Lust smiled. Hugging on to him tighter. He leaned in towards him. "I love you." He whispered.

Dance face flushed. "I love you too, Lust."

Lust smiled softly, gazing into Dance's eyes. He wrapped his arms around his neck again, moving in closer and passionately kissing him.

Word Count: 505