Ds!Blink

First Dreamswap oneshot! This was requested by IMMAYOURFAN! Also this definitely is not really angsty.. It was supposed to be sorry..

"Ink."

He turned away from the door looking over at Dream, who had been talking to him. Ink felt a sundden ray of uneasiness creep up on him. "What?"

"We need to talk."

The bluntness of that sentence made Ink cringe. He usally wasn't too aware of Dream's emotional aura surrounding him all of the time because he was so used to it at this point but this was an exception. When Dream's aura was incredibly stong like it was right now, it was obvious and almost overwhelming. Too overwhelming.

It was so suffocatingly postive to the point that it felt fake. It was giving him a headache. Ink tried to compose himself as much as possible before responding. "About what? What do we need to talk about?"

"I'm sure you know what."

Ink took a deep breath. "I really don't know what your talking about boss."

Dream seemed pretty agitated. "Are you sure about that?"

"The only thing I'm sure about is how pissed you seem."

Dream sighed. "Look Ink I don't have time for this."

"Don't have time for this? If by this you mean talking to me then why did you say we need to talk in the first place?"

"Because we need to talk about this. It's Important."

"What's important? What do you even want to talk about?"

"Nightmare."

"Nightmare?" Ink laughed "What about him? I thought you hated him? Who goes around talking about people who they hate."

"I don't hate him I just have to get rid of him for the greater good of the multiverse."

"Mhm sure you don't."

Dream rolled his eyes. "Anyways as I was saying we need to talk about this."

"Are you still talking about Nightmare or?"

"Yes."

"I don't see what Nightmare has to do with anything."

"Ink."

"What?"

"Your the one i put in charge of watching him every time i've managed to capture him and every single time he has managed to escape. Do you seriously expect me to think of this as a coincidence?"

"I- Oh my god Dream do you seriously think I'm working with him!? Why would I even do that!?"

"Look I don't know why you would do something like that but the evidence suggests-"

"Your evidence is bullshit!"

"Excuse me?"

"Nightmare is practically an escape artist at this point and his freinds are always breaking him out its practically inevitable that he manages to escape." Ink huffed crossing his arms. "I can't believe you're blaming me for this!"

"Inevitable? You sound like you've given up on trying to stop him."

"I can't believe we're having this conversation."

"Well either you're slacking off or you're working with my brother."

"I'm not doing either of those things!"

"Well I would like to think your not working for Nightmare but the fact that he has managed to escape on your watch so many times.."

"Look boss you know me better than practically everyone else i've every met. Which also means you know why I do things. So tell me what possible reason could I have for working for Nightmare?"

"I don't know-"

"That's what I thought." Ink mumbled. He turned away from Dream walking out the door.

"Wait Ink-"

The door slammed loudly behind him. Ink heard Dream's voice fade away the further he got from him. Ink sighed, turning down the long corridor.

He knew Dream would come looking for him later especially after what had just happened. Ink just hoped that he could get some time to himself before that happened. Ink walked down a few more corridors finally arriving at his room. In front of him stood Blue leaning against the door frame. He looked extremely cocky as always. Ink groaned.

"I've been waiting for you."

"Oh great! What do you want!?"

"Aww what's got you so upset?" Blue asked placing a hand on Ink's shoulder.

"None of you buiness. Go bug Error or something.."

"Oh come on don't be like that!"

Ink rolled his eyes. "What are you even doing here?" Ink mumbled while turning the doorknob he didn't even look up when Blue responded.

"What do think I'm doing here?"

"Bothering me." Ink responded, walking into his room. He almost shut the door on Blue but the stopped it with his foot. Ink grumbled to himself.

"Look Blue I'm really not in the mood."

"And why is that? Did Dream say something to you?" Blue asked smugly.

Ink glared at him. "It's none of your business.."

"Oh but I'm sure you'd love to talk to someone about your problems." Blue said. He clasped his hands together, smirking slightly at Ink.

"No."

Blue pushed the door open literally inviting himself into Ink's room. Ink groaned in frustration. "What did I do to deserve this?" Ink asked himself quietly.

Ink had practically given up on trying to get Blue out of his room at this point so he just shut the door. It was a lost cause at this point anyways.

Ink sighed. He layed down on his bed looking up at the ceiling.

"What was Dream talking to you about? It seemed to have left you in quitea mood" Blue spoke.

"First of all why do you care? And second how the heck did you know about that?"

"I saw you."

Ink sat up, staring at Blue directly in the eyes "You were stalking me weren't you?"

"Maybee" Blue smirked.

"Of course you were.."

Blue's smirk grew even wider. "Sooo?"

"No."

"Oh come on Inky."

"Exuse me? What did you just call me!?"

"Inky."

"You little bitch-!" Ink yelled tackling Blue onto the floor.

Ink had pinned Blue to the floor. He was glaring at him intensely. As soon as Ink realized the position they were in his face turned bright rainbow.

At that exact moment the door opened leaving a confused and somewhat Dream in the doorway.

"I- uh. Well um I guess I'll come back later then.."

Dream then closed the door behind him.

Ink felt a wave of humilaion come over him making his face flush even brighter.

"Do you realize what you just did!?"

Blue just smirked at him. "What are you upset Dream saw us like this~"

"Yes! Yes I am!"

"Maybe It would be better If I did this~" Blue spoke while flipping them both over leaving Blue on top and Ink pinned under him.

"Get off."