Killercreammare

This was requested by Ki_raa! This oneshot is sort of a continuation of my Crossmare oneshot but it is not necessary to read it to understand this one. It's rather long as well, or longer than I usually make my oneshots. So uh yeah! Hope you enjoy. Also i might make a part three of sorts if anyones wants me to.

Nightmare wasn't too big of a fan of animals, especially Ace. He didn't understand how or why Cross and Dream would fawn over the cat as if it was their child or something. It was somewhat irritating to him. After all they could be doing way more productive things instead of taking care of a cat. Nightmare would never admit it but he would definitely prefer if they were to pay more attention to him than a cat.

Nightmare's tentacles flicked in irritation when he felt the cat rub against his legs. Honestly if he could get away with it he would probably get rid of Ace but Dream and Cross would never forgive him so his hands were tied.

He wouldn't be so opposed to keeping the cat here if Cross and Dream weren't so obsessive about it. He didn't even remember why he let Cross keep Ace in the first place.

Nightmare sat down on the couch. He was still rather irritated and it was plainly obvious. When Nightmare was in amood like this most people would avoid talking to him but Dream wasn't like most people.

"Heya Nighty!" Dream exclaimed while sitting down next to him on the couch. He placed Ace, who he had been holding in his arms on his lap. Ace stood up on Dream's lap before positioning himself and laying back down on Dream's lap.

Nightmare groaned, turning away from Dream.

"What's wrong Night?"

"I don't want to talk about It.."

"Don't be like that! You can always tell me anything you know."

Nightmare sighed. "You and Cross have been paying way too much attention to the cat and I'm sure that both of you have way more important things to attend to."

"Sorry Nighty i didn't mean to make you feel left out like that."

"What no-"

Dream wrapped his arms around Nightmare. He quickly kissed his cheek before laying his head against Nightmare's shoulder.

"This is completely unnecessary Dream.." Nightmare grumbled. His face was flushed a light shade of blue.

"What do you mean it's unnecessary? You're upset we haven't been paying more attention to you right?"

"W-what no!"

"What do you mean no?"

"I mean i'm not jealous of that cat!" Nightmare exclaimed.

"Look Night it's okay to be jealous-"

"I'm not!"

Dream giggled. "Whatever you say Nighty!"

Nightmare rolled his eyes. "I'm going upstairs."

"W-what? Nighty? Don't go!"

"I'm going to go hang out with the only sane person in this house."

"And who might that be?"

"Very funny Dream."

"I'm being serious."

Nightmare rolled his eyes again. And started walking up the stairs.

"Wait Nightmare!"

Dream sighed. He really wanted to follow after Nightmare but he didn't have the heart to get up after Ace had fallen asleep on him.