Epiccream

IMMAYOURFAN Thanks for requesting :3

Cross and Epic had been roommates for a while. They would often have movie nights together and Dream would come over to join. Today was one of those days.

Cross was worried. Dream was always punctual. He looked over at Epic who was sitting on the couch next to him. Epic looked uneasy.

Cross pulled his phone out of his pocket. He looked at the screen. It was nine thirty eight pm. They would usually start early so that they could watch a lot of movies. Cross pressed on Dream's contact and sent a quick message.

Cross: Dream? Are you coming?

Cross waited a few minutes.

"Dream still isn't here. I even sent him a text. I'm a little worried. Do you think we should go check up on him?"

"Yeah bruh. Lets go."

Cross and Epic teleported to Dream's house.

They were visibly surprised when they saw the lights on in Dream's house. Cross and Epic gave each other confused looks before Epic knocked on the door.

They waited a few minutes for Dream to open the door. Cross was getting pretty restless. He almost jumped when he heard the door slam open. Dream was leaning against the doorway.

Cross stared at Dream. Almost immediately he noticed how tattered and bloody Dream's clothes were. He was in really bad shape.

Epic and Cross immediately rushed over to Dream's side. The both began healing him at the same time.

"I- I'm sorry."

"Y-You're gonna be fine Dream! We're here and we're not gonna let you die. I- I promise!"

"We would never let that happen to you Dream."

"I know. I trust you both. I'm just sorry-"

"Save your energy. You'll make it through this Dream. You always have."

Dream nodded.

By the time Cross and Epic finished healing him they were both really low on magic. Dream passed out as soon as they had finished healing him.

They both let out a sigh of relief.

Cross picked Dream up in his arms and laid him down on the couch. Epic followed right behind him. Cross pulled a fluffy blanket over the three of them.

"Cross?"

"Hmm?"

"I've known you for a really long time bruh so I can easily tell when you're upset about something. You seem really tense and angry."

"I- It's just Dream.."

Epic nooded.

"Someone must have attacked him, I know it! There's no way he could've ended up that badly hurt otherwise and I'm sure I know who did it."

"Cross.."

"I can't just let him get away with this! You know that!" Cross summoned his knife. "I'm leaving. I can't let anything like this happen to Dream again. I just can't."

"Look I totally get how you feel bruh but Dream would be really unhappy with you if you did that."

"I know but if he's finally safe does it really even matter."

"Cross. Look how about we bring Dream over to our house that way we can look after him, does that sound good?"

"I guess."

Epic picked up Dream. He was rolled up in a bunch of blankets.

"Do you wanna carry him?"

Cross face flushed slightly, he nodded.

Epic handed Dream over Cross and they teleported back to their house.

"I'm sorry for freaking out on you like that. I just-"

"I know, I get it bruh. This is why we have each other.

Cross smiled. "Yeah you're right about that. I would be totally lost without you two."

"Aww!" Epic exclaimed. He hugged Cross and therefore hugged Dream as well."

Dream stirred quietly in his sleep.

"I should probably put Dream on the couch. Or wait I could put him in the guest room."

"The guest room would probably be more comfy."

Cross nodded. He carried Dream up to the guest room, covering him in more blankets.

"He's gonna be so hot under there bruh."

"What?"

"Not everyone dresses like they're going to Antarctic everyday Cross."

Cross started laughing uncontrollably.

Dream twitched slightly, his eyes opening.

Cross stopped laughing when he saw Dream open his eyes.

"Are you feeling better now Dream"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I mean I have a little headache but besides that- Why do you two look so worried."

"Uh-"

"Y-you passed out and before that you were in pretty bad shape. Do you not remember that?"

"No?"

Cross sighed. "Well at least you're alright."

"Mhm. I'm really sorry I worried you both.."

"Hey don't apologize! It's not you fault at all."

"Yeah Dream it's totally fine."

Dream smiled softly. "What did I do to deserve you two?"

"Aww Dream!"

Epic pulled a few of the blankets off of Dream and laid next to him. Cross laid on the other side of him.

"I'm cold.." Cross mumbled.

"How are you cold when you wear all those layers! Do you hear this Dream!"

Dream giggled. "You two fight like an old married couple."

His face turned bright purple. "We do not!"

"You totally do~!" Dream teased.

"I- I hate you both." Cross mumbled while hiding his face with his hands.

Dream and Epic laughed.

"Oh come on bruh you know you love us~!"

"You both are the worst. I'm leaving."

"What? Come on Cross don't go~!"

Cross huffed. "No way! You two are just gonna keep teasing me!"

"You know we love you!"

"Fine, I'll stay." He said while sitting back down on the edge of the bed.

"Yay!" Dream exclaimed, hugging on to Cross. Cross rolled his eyes. Epic went to the other side of the bed and spooned Cross.

"Wha- guys!"

Dream and Epic giggled again.

Cross sighed. "Alright fine. I'm not cold anymore"

Epic and Dream laughed even harder.

"Oh my gosh Cross!"