Ds!Drink Part 2

This was requested by Allykittygamer! Also the idea for this oneshot came from AlchemyAfton! Kinda I just make up things as I go honestly. Thank you! I hope you all have a great winter break and happy holidays! :3

"Dream!!"

Dream was caught completely off guard. He had rarely if ever heard Ink refer to him by his name. He could tell Ink was extremely upset with him. Dream sighed placing his pen down on his desk.

"Hmm?"

"You haven't slept in two days we talked about this."

"It's only been two days. Calm down it's not that big a deal."

"Knowing you, it is a big deal. Remember what happened last time?"

Dream sighed. "You're right Ink but I have lots of work to do. A few things have come to my attention about the balance and I need to get these things sorted out as soon as possible.."

"You could finish it faster if you weren't sleep deprived." 

"I'm not sleep deprived. I'm not even tired." 

Ink huffed, crossing his arms. "You need to take better care of yourself."

Dream sighed. "I'm fine."

"Why can't you just listen to me for once?!" 

"Ink."

"I don't want to hear it! Just go do you stupid work! I don't care!!" Ink yelled. He ran out of the room without a second thought.

Dream sighed. As much as he wanted to listen to Ink he couldn't. He had to work to restore the balance. It was the most important thing he had to do. Even if he was yearning to run after Ink and tell him he was sorry. He wanted so badly for Ink to come back but he knew he wouldn't. He knew Ink and knew how much he had upset him.

Dream continued his work trying his best to focus but he couldn't. His mind kept wandering back to Ink. He didn't know what to do. He knew his work was important but Ink. He meant so much to him. Dream couldn't even put into words how much Ink meant to him. He sighed, placing his pen down on his desk.

He got up from his seat and walked over to the door. He turned the doorknob and walked into the hallway. It was a rather quiet day in JR the only noises Dream could hear was quiet chatter of the employees. 

Dream wasn't entirely sure where Ink had  run off to but he had a few ideas. He walked further down the hallway eventually reaching Ink's room. He hesitated slightly before knocking on the door.

"What?!"

Dream paused for a second before speaking. "Can I come in?"

"Ugh fine." Ink groaned. He opened the door. 

"You're still mad."

"Obviously."

Dream sighed. "I'm sorry."

"I know."

Dream looked around the hallway. "Can we talk?" 

"Mhm." Ink mumbled. He cracked open the door slightly and Dream entered, closing the door behind him. He didn't want anyone to overhear their conversation.

"Ink I really mean it i'm sorry."

"Sorry doesn't mean anything if you're just going to continue doing this."

"I know." Dream wrapped one of his wings around Ink, pulling him closer. Ink blushed. "I promise I mean it when I say i'm going to listen to you."

"Then go to bed." Ink huffed. 

"Alright."

"Wait really?"

"Mhm."

Ink smiled, unconsciously petting one of Dream's wings. Dream flushed slightly. 

"Well then I better be off now-" Dream stated he was about to turn the doorknob.

"Wait. I'm coming with you."

"Why?"

"Because I need to make sure you actually go to sleep."

"Do you really think I would've come all this way just to go back to work?"

"I wouldn't be surprised."

Dream sighed. He opened the door and closed it behind him, walking over to his room. Ink was trailing close behind him. He opened the door.

"You can go now if you want. I'm sure you have work to do."

"I think you're just trying to get rid of me so you sneak away and start working again."

At this point it occured to Dream that it was possible that Ink was just making up excuses to hang out with him. Either way Dream was still happy to know that Ink cared about him.

"Well if you want to stay i'm not going to stop you". Dream shrugged, entering his room. Ink entered the room as well, closing the door behind him.

Dream laid down in his bed, pulling covers over himself. "I know I said you could stay but the thought of you just standing over me while i'm sleeping is rather unnerving."

Ink huffed in annoyance. "Would you rather I just sleep with you?"

Dream's face turned bright yellow. "What?"

Ink sighed. "I said I could sleep with you or whatever but that would probably just make you feel even more unnerved."

"No. It's fine. Dream mumbled. He rolled over onto his side, trying to get more comfortable. 

Ink sighed before pulling the covers up laying down next to Dream. He was rather embarrassed by the whole situation so he decided to not say anything. Ink hadn't been there for a long time when he suddenly heard Dream snoring quietly. Ink hadn't realised how quickly Dream could fall asleep until now. 

Dream shifted slightly in his sleep  before turning over on his other side. Ink was about to leave seeing as Dream had already fallen asleep but before he could leave Dream had wrapped his arms around him. Ink squeaked in surprise.

"Dream?"

Ink sighed, realizing that Dream was still asleep. He struggled to remove Dream's arms from around his waist but no matter how hard he tried Dream would budge. Ink eventually gave up on trying to get Dream off of him.

Ink had almost fallen asleep when he heard the door creak open. Ink automatically recognized the figure standing in the doorway. Ink was flustered but also extremely angry. He glared at him sticking his middle finger up at him.

Ink could see Nightmare laughing uncontrollably. He was covering his mouth, trying not to make too much noise. As soon as he had stopped laughing and caught his breath he looked  Ink directly in the eyes. "Gay." He stated before leaving the room.

Word Count: 1,001