Drinkberry

This was requested by Fallen_Pumkin99! Thanks!

Dream sighed. He was walking home from the grocery store and his hands were getting tired from carrying the bags for so long. Dream definitely wasn't weak but he could really use the help. He wished that Blue or Ink could've come with him but they were both busy at home.

By the time Dream had gotten to the front door he realized that he couldn't even open the door because his hands were so full. He placed a few of the bags on the front porch and brought the rest in with him.

"Ink!! Blue!! I'm home!!!" Dream exclaimed.

Everyone in the house would usually spend a lot of time upstairs so they most likely wouldn't be able to hear Dream come in unless he was loud enough.

Dream heard loud footsteps coming down the stairs, he giggled to himself.

"Dream!!" Blue exclaimed while hugging on to him.

"Hey don't forget about me!" Ink exclaimed tacking both Dream and Blue into a hug which made all three of them fall over.

Dream was trapped under both Blue and Ink and Blue was under Ink.

"Ink!!!"

"Sorry.." Ink mumbled, rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment.

"Get off!!!"

"Oh yeah right. Sorry!" Ink apologized finally getting off of Blue and Dream.

Dream giggled quietly.

"You two are pretty energetic today."

Blue huffed, crossing his arms across his chest. "Ink has been in his room painting all day! I even made tacos and he still didn't come out!!"

"W-what Blue i'm sorry!!"

"No you aren't!" Blue huffed.

"You know how i am when i'm working Blue.."

"You could've taken a break!!"

Ink sighed. "I know i wasn't thinking... I was so busy y'know.."

"You two should've just come shopping with me. I could've definitely used the help."

"Sorry Dream!"

"Oh it's fine. Don't worry about it" Dream mumbled. "I'm going to go get the rest of the groceries."

"Do you want help?" Blue asked.

"Yeah if you don't mind."

"Of course i don't mind!"

Dream smiled. "Thanks!"

Ink, Blue and Dream went back outside on the porch where Dream had previously left a few grocery bags. A three of them picked up a bag and brought them inside. As soon as they got back inside Dream started unpacking the bags.

Both Ink and Blue were watching Dream eagerly.

"So what did you get?" Ink asked

"Oh mostly just regular groceries. I did get these though." Dream explained while pulling out two bouquets of flowers out of the bags. The first bouquet had blue flowers, specifically larkspur flowers. The second bouquet was a bouquet of rainbow colored roses.

Blue and Ink's eyes light up.

Dream giggled quietly. "Looks like you two like the flowers."

Ink's face flushed slightly. "Of course we do. We would appreciate anything you could've gotten us Dream."

"Yeah! You always pick out the best gifts, Dream!" Blue chirped.

"It's not that big a deal it just flowers.."

"Oh don't be so modest Dream! Were glad you thought about us.."

Dream blushed. "I mean I appreciate you two being so thankful but.. It really isn't that big a deal. Honestly I just want you both to be happy."

"Aww! Dream! That's so sweet!!"

Dream face flushed brighter. "Oh shush you two! You're embarrassing me.."

"Oh we're embarrassing you~?" Ink teased.

"Oh shush Ink."

"Come on Dreamy don't be like that~!"

Dream sighed while still unpacking groceries.

"Oh come on don't ignore me Dream!!"

"He's ignoring you because you're being annoying."

Ink frowned, pouting slightly. "Oh not you too!"

Blue giggled. "You know i'm just messing with you Ink!"

"You two always gang up on me!"

"We do not!"

"You are so lucky I love you.."

Blue and Dream giggled.

"Hey what are you guys laughing about!?"

This just made Dream and Blue laugh harder.

Ink sighed. "Why do i put up with you.."

"Cause you love ussss~"

Ink huffed, crossing his arms. His face was covered in blush.

"Are we embarrassing you Ink?"

"Obviously." Ink huffed.

"Oh come on! Lighten up a bit!!"

Ink puffed out his cheeks slightly. "I'm going back upstairs."

"What?"

"Ink! You've been upstairs in your room all day!"

"I know but I really need to get this done." Ink mumbled while walking back up the stairs.

"Ink!!" Blue rolled his eyelights. "Do you see this Dream! I swear he must be avoiding me or something!"

"I'm sure he's just busy.."

"Wait Dream! I have an idea! How about we go see what he's up to?!" Blue exclaimed.

Dream nodded. Humming quietly. He had just finished putting away the rest of the groceries.

Blue walked up the stairs Dream was trailing behind him. Blue was walking rather slowly in hopes to sneak up on Ink.

When Blue and Dream had walked up to Ink's door it was already closed. Dream creaked the door open slightly, peeking inside Blue did the same. From where they were standing Ink was blocking the canvas completely.

Dream opened the door a bit more causing it to creak slightly louder than before. Ink jumped, turning around towards the door he immediately spotted Blue and Dream. He stared at both of them with a confused look on his face.

"What are you doing?"

"Well uh-"

"We wanted to see what you were painting!"

"Oh well that makes sense i guess. You should've just asked. I can show you when i'm done." Ink quietly explained before turning back around to face the canvas, making a few brushstrokes.

"But we came all the way up here to see it now.."

Ink sighed. "Alright fine."

"Yay!"

Ink stepped away from the canvas revealing a very detailed painting of the three of them. Both Dream and Blue had literal stars in their eyes.

"I take it you two like it!"

Blue nodded enthusiastically. While Dream stood still staring at the painting in awe.

Ink giggled. "I'll make sure to show it to you again when i'm done."

"Please do."

"Oh oh! We should put it in the living room!"

"That's a great idea Blue!"