Fem!Lustfell

This was requested by Showtime_Demon! Thank you and thank you all for reading!

Lust and Fell had been dating for a while but they both were rather busy and had trouble making time for each other, so when Lust suggested they go to a karaoke bar Fell was rather quick to agree.

Although Fell wasn't at all confident in her own singing voice she would do practically anything to make her girlfriend happy. Besides she looked forward to spending time with her. 

Fell had noticed that Lust would pretty much always dress up for their dates and Fell didn't have a problem with this seeing as she thought Lust was absolutely adorable no matter what she was wearing. Fell would often dress up as well but he tended to dress more casual most of the time.

When Fell went over to Lust's house to pick her up she answered the door rather quickly and Fell wasn't surprised at all to see her dressed up for the occasion.

Lust was wearing a black crop top and purple skirt. Her lilac colored hair was curled down around her shoulders. One of the first things Fell noticed was that she was wearing light makeup. She had lavender eyeshadow and purple lipgloss. She was wearing a pair of long black boots. Fell assumed they had short heels since Lust appeared to be slightly more taller than the last time she had seen her. 

Fell thought Lust looked absolutely stunning but she also knew that Lust didn't need makeup to look beautiful. To Fell, Lust was as pretty as she was on the inside on the outside.

Compared to Lust, Fell wasn't as dressed up but she did make an effort to look somewhat nice. She was wearing a leather jacket with a red shirt underneath. She was also wearing a pair of black boots but they were slightly shorter than Lust's.

"Lust?"

"Hm?"

"Are you ready to go?" 

"Yep!"

Lust skipped down the steps walking towards Fell's car. Fell followed behind Lust walking just a bit slower than her. She opened the passenger seat and sat down and Fell opened the other door and sat down. She started up the car and drove them both to a karaoke bar. Lust had exited the car quickly and walked over to the other side of the car and opened the door for her, she had a bright smile on her face. Fell smiled back at her. The two then walked hand and hand into the bar.

Lust's eyes immediately lit up when they walked in. He was fascinated by the bright colors and the atmosphere of the bar. Fell could tell right away that she hadn't been to a place like this before which made her feel better since she also hadn't been to a bar like this before.

They both sat down and the bar while Lust was still looking around the room, Fell was looking through the menu. The menu was rather simple. The drinks section was longest and mostly consisted of alcoholic beverages. Fell didn't care much for those types of drinks but if Lust decided to order something she would likely do the same, but Lust didn't seem to be interested in the menu at all, she was staring up at the stage. 

The stage was glowing, there were purple lights positioned above it, illuminating the whole room. Pop music was filling up the entire room, it seemed to be coming from the center of the stage. There were several monsters on the stage singing to pop music on the radio.

"Hey Fell?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you have any songs you want to sing? I kinda didn't really think this through that much because I just got really excited that I got the chance to do this with you.."

"Well we could do a duet."

"That sounds like a good idea. Plus I think we would both enjoy doing a duet together more than if we were to just sing separately."

Fell nodded. 

Lust pulled her phone out and started scrolling through one of her playlists. Her eyes lit up as soon as she saw a particular song.

"I know this isn't a duet but maybe we could sing it together." She started showing Fell the song she had pulled up on her phone.

Seeing Lust so excited made it a given that Fell would agree. She smiled softly nodding at her girlfriend. Granted this wasn't usually the type of music Fell would generally listen to but she could care less, If Lust was happy she would be happy too.

"Alright! I'll go make sure that everything is set up." 

"Okay."

After waiting and listening to a few others sing it was their turn. Lust and Fell walked together onto the stage.

Both: Ah, ah, ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah, ah

Lust: Girl, you're gorgeous
Even though you might not always feel like it, but you are
And you're worth it (yeah)
I assure you I would dye my hair in crazy colors
Just to make you smile

Fell: I'll take you out tonight
(Throw away your phone)
Don't care about your boyfriend waking up alone
I'll take you out tonight
(Leave it all at home)
Don't care about your boyfriend waking up 
alone

Both: I just wanna spend the nights with you
Do it like your mother said not to do
Every time I hear the phone ring
I feel the same thing, I feel the same thing, uh
I just wanna spend the nights with you
With you, with you, with you
Ah, ah, ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah, ah (hey)
Ah, ah, ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah, ah (yeah yeah yeah)

Lust: Lose the tension
Even though the world is mad and you feel out of control, uh
But you're the best thing
When you let it all fly
Bang your head and put your hands up in the air

Red: Oh babe, I'll take you out tonight
(Throw away your phone)
Don't care about your boyfriend waking up alone (no)
I'll take you out tonight
(Leave it all at home)
Don't care about your boyfriend waking up alone
Whoa, oh, oh

Both:I just wanna spend the nights with you
Do it like your mother said not to do
Every time I hear the phone ring
I feel the same thing, I feel the same thing, uh
I just wanna spend the nights with you
With you, with you, with you
Ah, ah, ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah, ah (I just wanna spend the nights with you)
Ah, ah, ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah, ah (hey)
Ah, ah, ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah, ah (I just wanna spend the nights with you)
Ah, ah, ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah, ah (hey)

Word Count: 1,164