Kross

This was requested by budgays! Thank you! I'm really sorry for taking a while to post anything. I've had a very bad case of writer's block and this chapter took way longer to make because of this. Also I accidentally published this before I finished so I had to take it down. Sorry about that.

Killer reached his hand out towards him.

Cross let out a shaky breath before
hesitantly grabbing his hand and letting Killer pull him up.

The room was in complete silence for a while before Killer spoke. "You good Cross?"

He nodded.

Everyone who lived in Nightmare's castle would often spar together. Killer and Cross were pretty close when it came to strength and magic ability leading to there rarely being a winner. This time was different though.

Cross definitely wasn't one to show his emotions as openly as others but it was obvious to Killer what was going on here. Cross was a very capable fighter and he was a part of the royal guard in his old Au. Killer could tell just by looking at him that Cross that he definitely didn't take this loss very well.

Cross was just about to leave the training room when Killer noticed something, his right leg was slightly limping.

"Cross."

"What?"

"Your limping."

"I'm fine!" Cross snapped. He reached for the door handle.

"Stop being so defensive and just let me help you!"

"Just leave me alone!" Cross exclaimed. He slammed the door behind him.

He sighed. Killer definitely didn't mean to hurt Cross that badly it was just supposed to be training after all. He didn't understand why Cross couldn't just accept his help for once. He was obviously beaten up pretty badly, this was the worst condition he had even seen Cross in after training and he'd be lying if he didn't feel slightly guilty.

Killer decided it would be best to give him a little time to cool off. He opened the door and started walking down the corridor. It was rather dimly lit as always. He walked further down, once he had turned the corridor he noticed Dust leaning against the wall mumbling to himself. Dust turned his head as soon as Killer got close to him.

"Hey Kills. What's up with Cross? He seems even more pissed than usual."

"More pissed than usual? What do you mean?"

"I mean he's always so moody all the time."

"I guess? Did you see where he went?"

Dust gave him a confused look. "Yeah he went that way." He mumbled while pointing in the opposite direction that Killer had come from.

Killer nodded. He waved a quick goodbye to Dust before heading off in the direction he had pointed in. As Killer walked away he heard Dust once again quietly mumbling to himself.

He assumed that Cross had likely gone back to his room since it was in the direction he was walking in. Killer continued walking down the hall until he came to the door. He hesitated for a second before knocking.

"Who's there!?" Cross yelled.

Killer jumped slightly. He wasn't expecting him to answer at all especially as quickly as he did.

"It's Killer."

The door slowly creaked open and Cross poked his head out. He sighed. "What do you want?"

"I just wanted to check up on you."

Cross mumbled quietly.

"Huh?"

"N-nothing.."

"Can I come in?"

"Fine."

Cross opened the door, inviting Killer into his room. He shut the door behind him. Cross sat down on his bed. He noticed that his big fluffy coat was laying on the frame, and a few bandages were sprawled out all over the bed.

Killer looked down there were one or two bandages covering them and where his bone was visible it was covered in cuts and scrapes. He noticed a few cracks as well.

He looked back up at Cross, who was staring off into the distance he had an agitated look on his face.

"If you're upset with me you could've just not let me in y'know."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"If you're still mad at me you should've just told me to go away."

"I-I'm not mad at you."

"You aren't?"

"Of course not."

"Then is something else bothering you?"

His face flushed a light shade of purple. "I'm fine.." Cross mumbled.

"You don't look fine."

"I-" Cross was about to speak but he suddenly stopped when he felt Killer's hand touching his leg. Killer's hand emitted a soft glow as he healed the cuts and scratches on his legs. His face turned an even brighter shade of purple.

"You don't have to-"

"I want to."

"Well that's fine I guess. It's not like I'm going to stop you."

Killer smiled to himself.

Once he had finished healing his legs, Killer looked back up at Cross. He just stared back at him with his mismatched eyes.

"What?"

"Take off your shirt."

"W-what!? No!" Cross exclaimed. His face flushed bright purple.

"I thought you said you were fine with me healing you?"

"That's when you were healing my legs."

"What's wrong Cross? Am I embarrassing you~?" Killer teased, leaning in closer to him.

"I- wait are you flirting with me?"

"Maybe~"

"Well if that's how it's going to be how about you take off your shirt."

"Sure thing sweetheart." Killer purred. He took his jacket off and placed it on the side of the bed. He then pulled his shirt off, placing it on the bed on top of his jacket.

Cross had been looking away but his eyes soon darted back. He stared at Killer's ribcage. There were a few noticeable scratches but besides that his ribcage was practically spotless.

"See something you like~?"

Cross felt his face heat up. "That's not what I-"

"Hmm? What are you saying Cross? Are you trying to deny the fact that you are interested in me?"

"You didn't even let me finish talking! Stop twisting my words!"

"Oh so are you trying to say that you are Interested~?"

"Shut up.."

Killer smirked. "You're not denying it~!"

Cross grumbled. He crossed his arms, he turned his head looking away from Killer.

"I hope you know you're being a jerk."

"Aww Crossy. I can't believe you would say such a thing to me especially after I healed you!" Killer exclaimed dramatically.

"I was joking, idiot!" Cross spoke while playfully punching Killer in the shoulder.

Killer chuckled. He started leaning closer to Cross again. Before he even realized it, Killer was kissing him. Cross felt his soul flutter inside his chest.