Nightmare x Horror

Nightmare was humming softly while reading a book. He was sitting on the couch, his legs dangling off the side. He was so focused on the book that he hadn't even noticed Horror had plopped down on the couch next to him.

"Whatcha reading Night?" Horror spoke up. Nightmare seemed to jump slightly but Horror didn't notice.

"Oh it's nothing important." Nightmare replied, placing the book on the side table. 

"Alright." Horror mumbled. He leaned against Nightmare slightly. "Your pretty cold Night. You feeling okay?"

"I'm fine." Nightmare stated.

You sure Night?" Horror asked while grabbing a big fluffy blanket from the other side of the couch and pulling it over himself. "We can always share the blanket if you want?"

"Whatever.." Nightmare mumbled.

Horror smiled picking up the blanket again and spreading it out so it fit over both of them.

Nightmare looked away from Horror, his face was slightly tinted blue.

"Night?"

"Hmm?" 

"You feeling alright?"

"Mhm."

Horror leaned against Nightmare again, laying his head on his shoulder. Nightmare mumbled something to himself quietly. His face was an even brighter shade of blue now.

Horror looked up at Nightmare. "Your face is all blue." Horror spoke quietly.

Nightmare huffed. "You're awfully affectionate today." He stated nonchalantly. Horror was clinging onto Nightmare's arm, his head still resting on Nightmare's shoulder.

"Hmm?"

"Nevermind."

Horror yawned quietly.

"If you're tired you should go to bed."

"M'fine" Horror mumbled, curling up against Nightmare more.

Nightmare sighed. He picked his book back up and started reading from where he left off. After a few minutes of reading he heard another yawn from Horror.

Nightmare put his book down again looking over at Horror. 

"I'm not going to let you fall asleep on the couch. Come on let's go upstairs." Nightmare said while pulling the blanket off of both of them.

Horror just gave him a confused look.

"We are going upstairs and you are going to sleep." Nightmare said, placing his hands on his hips.

"I'm not that tired."

"We are still going."

"Alright."

Horror followed Nightmare upstairs into his room. He closed the door behind him and laid down on his bed. 

Nightmare picked up the blankets off of the bed and pulled them over Horror. He then sat down on the other side of the bed. Horror squirmed around under the blankets. He moved around more until he was curled up against Nightmare again.

Nightmare chuckled. He gently rubbed Horror's cheek bone. Horror purred, he pulled Nightmare under the covers with him and nuzzled his face into Nightmare's chest. He squirmed around for a few seconds before getting used to the contact. Nightmare's tentacles twitched slightly before curling around Horror.