Third Group: Congrats!

Deathbringer's POV

"Congrats man!" I cheered, popping a bottle of champagne. Peril was bouncing up and down, hugging Riptide.

"You are getting married!!!!" Peril sang. "Whoop!"

"A bottle of champagne, m'lady?" I asked Peril. She shook her head and I gave some to Riptide.

"I wish Fatespeaker was here to celebrate with us!" Peril sighed. "At least she's up and talking to Starflight.

"Me too but at least we can celebrate Riptide's engagement," I grinned. I didn't care that he got engaged before me. I cared that he was happy.

"We have to sing!" Peril beamed. "I haven't sang in weeks!"

"Kareoke!" (I don't know how to spell that word) Peril sang. "Let your heart hold fast!" She told Alexa. Peril started to sing the song and once it was finished, Peril had tears in her eyes.

"Riptide were going to miss you in your bachelor years," she sniffed.

"You guys are so emotional," Riptide joked.

"Aw, thanks Tide," I laughed.

"I love you guys," Riptide sniffled. We hugged him with tears in our eyes. "We've been through a lot these past weeks...I don't think I would have made it without you guys and Fatespeaker," Riptide cried.

"Aw, look at you being emotional," Peril grinned. But tears were steaming down her face too. Since he was water, Peril was able it hug him. It balanced them out.

"I love y'all," I said.