First Group: Venom

Turtle's POV

I watched in horror as Winter slowly lifted his hand out of the huge block of ice. Everyone was clinging to their loved ones. Well, except for Kinkajou, she was asking Winter to build a snowman. My Kinkajou. While she was occupied with the snow, Moon, Qibli, and I walked up to Winter. His face was full of fear. 

"I can't believe I have ice powers," Winter muttered. 

"H-how?" Qibli stammered. "Last time I checked, you were as normal as me!" Moon stroked Qibli's cheek and then hugged him. Qibli placed his arms around her. 

"I know right!" Winter exclaimed. 

"Maybe...just maybe..." I trailed off. "What if we all have powers...what if someone gave us powers while we were knocked out?" I wondered. "Maybe Winter's anger caused his ice powers to show-"

"And I can read minds," Moon murmured. 

"How do you know?" I asked. 

"Because right now, Qibli is thinking about how amazingly beautiful I am," Moon smiled shyly. Qibli started to blush and placed his hand behind his head. 

"Well...you are..." Qibli blushed. 

"Gah!" Winter gagged. "Enough with the Moobli, please!" Moon rolled her eyes but kissed Qibli's cheek. 

"So...Winter has the power of ice, Moon has the power to read minds, and the rest is unknown," I sighed as I sat down. Man, thinking is REALLY hard. 

"Aw, Turtle, that is so true," Moon said, placing her hand on her heart. "I don't know how Qibli does it!" 

"That's because I was tortured by my biological siblings so I got smarter to impress my biological mother," Qibli sighed. "So, that's the reason why I think a lot..." Moon began to place her hand in his. 

"So...what's Qibli's, Kinkajou's, and my power?" I wondered. Suddenly, I heard a high pitch scream behind me. I turned around fearfully and ran to Kinkajou. She was kneeling on the floor and pointing to a snowman that had a black hole in the middle. "What is it Kinkajou?" I asked as I cradled her in my arms. 

"V-venom. S-snowman. M-me," Kinkajou sputtered. I looked at the snowman again. The snowman must have scared her a lot if she screamed. I glanced at her mouth and saw that her saliva had hints of black in it. 

"Kinkajou! Your eyes!" Moon gasped. I looked at her eyes then gasped. 

"What is it?" Kinkajou asked, not bothering about the snowman. 

"They were green now they are blue," Winter whispered. 

"Maybe that's her power," Qibli mused. "Venom and the changing of her eye colors." I glanced at Qibli nervously. He was probably right. 

"PROBABLY?!" Moon screeched. "He IS right!" 

"Moon! Can I please think about stuff without you saying it out loud?!" I shouted back. Moon frown and looked at the floor. 

"Sorry..." Moon muttered. Kinkajou held my hand and I squeezed hers. She was going to be okay. I'll make sure of it. "Of course you will! Or I will disown you as a friend!" 

"MOON!" I growled. 

"Sorry..." she muttered again.