Second Group: Fatespeaker

Starlight's POV

I gasped and my head lifted off the soft pillow. Underneath me (when I say that I mean that there is a bunk) was Tsunami. I looked around and saw that Glory was looking at her phone with tears in her eyes. Sunny was sleeping in the bunk under her and Clay was sleeping on the floor. 

"Glory?" I whispered. The sarcastic Queen B wiped the tear that spilled down her cheek. 

"What?" she hissed. 

"Are you alright?" I asked. Glory shook her head. "Deathbringer?" She nodded. I sighed and took out my phone. Commander Moorhen did have heart since she let us keep our phones. 

Starflight: I am giving you a virtual hug

Glory is typing

Glory:  That is SO cheesy but thanks

Starflight: No prob

"Starflight...I feel like he cheated on me," Glory whispered. "I have this feeling in my gut." 

"I feel like Fatespeaker is confused," I sighed. Glory nodded. "I just want to see her." 

"I'm going to escape and find Deathbringer," Glory hissed. "Something isn't right about what Moorhen said." I agreed although I liked that I was smarter than before but why would they need to wipe Fatespeaker's memory of me? 

"How are you going to do that?" I asked. 

"I don't know...but I will escape," Glory growled. "Night." 

"Night," I said. Glory turned off her phone and went to sleep. I closed my eyes and drifted into sleep. 

Dream/ Flashback

With my nose stuffed into a book, I walked down the hallway. I felt safe now that Peril wasn't a bully anymore. Although people may not wedgie me, I knew what people thought about me. I was reading about astronomy. It was marvelous how many stars there are. 

I was in the middle of my book when someone said, "Hello." I lifted my head and I saw a girl standing in front of me. She had black hair and brown eyes. She wore a purple t-shirt and black jeans. "My name is Fatespeaker...I'm new here." 

"I'm Starflight," I introduced. Fatespeaker shook my hand and linked her arm with mine. I didn't mind. I kind of like how confident she was, it was very attractive. "So, are you knew to Pyrrhia or to this high school?" I asked. 

"I'm new to the high school," she answered. I steered Fatespeaker to the library, she looked like the type of girl that would want to go to the library. "It's really exciting! I came here with my stepsister Viper. She isn't very nice," Fatespeaker blabbered. 

"Hm," I said. 

"You don't talk much..." Fatespeaker observed. "OOO, the library! I LOVE the library!" she squealed. 

"SHUSH!" hushed the librarian. Fatespeaker made a small giggle then walked away. I smiled kindly as she scanned the library shelves for fascinating books. Fatespeaker is nice. 

Reality 

I miss Fatespeaker. At least I can dream about her...