Second Group: Riptide

Tsunami's POV

We paced outside the vent that Peril and Deathbringer told us about. After waiting two weeks without them, we finally made it here. I could tell that Clay and Glory were exuberant to meet Deathbringer and Peril again. I rolled my eyes and paced again. Starflight was looking at the sky, maybe trying to tell time. 

"Where are they?" Starflight murmured. 

"They're probably dealing with Riptide and Fatespeaker," Sunny shrugged. My head lifted when I heard Riptide's name. Man, I love that guy. Obviously, I won't tell anyone that...well...maybe Riptide. 

"Or maybe they had their brainwashed again," I growled, trying to get everyone in a bad mood again. Hey, they were the ones how started it by saying Riptide's name. Clay's eyes widened in fear and Glory's eyes widened in anger. 

Suddenly, we heard a noise in the vent. Starflight ran over to it and looked through the tiny holes. Starflight was pushed away and we all smiled, prepared for Peril and Deathbringer. But the person that we saw was a boy and he did NOT look like Deathbringer. Instead, he had light orange hair and blue eyes like Peril. In fact, he looked the same age as Peril. 

"How are you?" I asked, prepared to fight the handsome intruder. 

"Hi!" the man smiled and waved. "My name is Sky and I'm Peril's brother," the man introduced. We all gaped at the strange man, er, I mean Peril's brother. "You all look like you saw a ghost," he murmured. 

"That's because we did!" Clay burst. "Peril's brother should be DEAD!" 

"Hmm, I guess that's what mother said..." Sky whispered. "Well, hello! I am Sky and I am a spy for your team! I have been spying on KOP for a while and I figured out your plan awhile ago. Also, you might want to fix your boyfriends and girlfriends," Sky said. 

"B-but-" 

"Just, go fix Peril and Deathbringer," Sky ordered, interrupting Clay. 

"Hey! You don't tell us what to do!" I growled. 

"Hey! Do you want your boyfriend to help you or not?" Sky wondered. I stopped talking, okay clearly this is Peril's brother. "Good. Okay, I have to go and talk to PPMSD you guys go save our family!" Sky said and smiled. He then took off into the city. 

We shared a look then went through the vent. As we went through the vent, Clay farted. "EW! Clay!" we groaned. 

"Sorry...I had a burrito for breakfast," Clay whispered. 

"That's disgusting!" I gaged. After that fiasco, we were silent. We were silent until we got out of the vent. "Okay, Sunny and Starflight you will team up, Glory, Clay, and I will take on our boyfriends and girlfriends...got it?" I clarfied. 

"Yup," they agreed. Starflight went to the control system and Sunny followed him. Glory and Clay followed me down the hall until we bumped into a familiar boy with blue hair and blue eyes. I notice those muscular forearms anywhere. "Rip-" 

"AHYA!" Riptide growled, kicking my stomach. I groaned and fell to the floor. 

"Well...that was unexpected..." I murmured as I rubbed my rib cage. Glory went to help me up but I shook her off. "Riptide what's gotten into-" 

"Shush!" Riptide hissed. We all looked at him curiously. "The cameras are not off yet, Fatespeaker is working on that but until that little red light is off," Riptide whispered, pointing at the camera, "then we have to fight." 

"Fine," I faked growled. But I couldn't hide how exuberant I was. I prepared a water bubble and so did Riptide. We started to throw water bubbles at each other, getting closer. It was so hard to not kiss him right then and there. 

I could tell that Riptide wanted to kiss me too. During our fight, I kept looking at the camera to make sure that it turned off. Finally, while we were filling up the hall with water, the red light turned off. "Ew! WATER!" Glory screamed, trying to get the water away from her. 

I ignored Glory and ran over to Riptide. He came running to me. Once we were in each other's arms we started to spill tears. "S-squid Brain...you're making me c-cry!" I growled. But I couldn't hold back the tears. 

I could feel Riptide's body shake as he laughed. "I missed you too, Tsunami," he whispered. I lifted my head and pressed my lips against his. Riptide didn't seem shocked, he just kissed me back. This kiss lasted longer than the others and it was more powerful. We were so caught up with the kiss that I didn't realize that Glory was pulling us away. 

"Okay, so, um, time to save Deathy and Peril," Glory hissed. We nodded and pulled away. 

"OH um, just so you know...Peril and Deathbringer are together...so ppppllllleeeassse don't be SO mad," Riptide warned. "They were brainwashed. So...yeah." 

"I know," Glory whispered. "Stupid Starflight that it would be a good idea for them to act like their brainwashed selves so that you and Fatespeaker won't notice anything different." 

"Yeah, well, Peril's brother, Sky, helped bring our memories back," Riptide said. "And um, they were very obvious...which is why they probably got brainwashed again." Glory made a little whimper noise. I knew she tried to stop it but she couldn't help it. Clay on the other hand had sad eyes. 

"Okay, let's go safe them..." Clay whispered.