First Group: Madam Mayor

Kinkajou's POV

The van stopped and we were told to leave the van and run to the mayor's office. This was SO interesting, seeing the Mayor I mean, not the stopping Darkstalker. Although, that is pretty exciting. 

Qibli was holding Moon's hip but avoiding Winter. I think Qibli didn't forgive Winter. I mean, he was holding AWAY from Winter as much as possible. I sighed but followed Qibli up the stairs. As we went, I saw Qibli look everywhere like he was remembering childhood memories. 

"Qibli?" a boy said. 

"Meerkat?" Qibli replied with a smile was on his face. "How's it been?" he asked as he hugged him. 

"Good, good," Meerkat laughed. "Have you made a move with that girl you were pinning for about a year?" 

Moon blushed and looked at the floor, so did Qibli. "Yeah, um, we're together now..." Qibli murmured. 

"Okay...you need to see Mayor Thorn?" Meerkat wondered. Qibli nodded. "Kay, see ya later!" Meerkat said, waving us goodbye. 

"Bye!" I sang. We ran up the stairs and into the Mayor's office. 

"Why hello everyone," a man with blonde hair and blue eyes. "Care to witness the death of your precious Madam Mayor?" Darkstalker grinned. 

I saw Qibli flinch but then saw the gun that was pointed at Thorn's head. "Mom," he whispered.