First Group: IT'S TIME.

Winter's POV

I paced anxiously back and forth until Moon told me to stop. I listened to her immediately listened to her more often. Ever since the kiss in the car Moon has been avoiding me. I guess that makes sense since I did kiss her when she was in a relationship with Qibli. "Winter, stop pacing, you're hurting my eyes," Qibli winced. 

"Well, I'm sorry that I am ruining your eyesight, I'm trying to figure out what's happening here," I snapped. Qibli sighed but stopped talking. Moon gave me a disapproving look, I shook my head apologetically. If I want Moonwatcher to be mine then I have to act like a totally different person. "Sorry, Qibli...I'm just REALLY stressed out." 

"Did I really hear the Icy Prince say sorry?" Qibli gaped playfully. 

"Yeah, a one-time thing," I growled, but I knew that he saw right through me. Which scared me. We stayed silent for a while but the silence was interrupted with the smacking of two lips. I turned my head in the direction of Turtle and Kinkajou. I rolled my eyes but I wanted to throw up. After my last encounter with them...just no. 

I heard two other lips smacking and I turned my head in Qibli and Moon's direction. Okay, NOW I'm repulsed. "Ahem! This is NOT a make-out room!" I shouted. The two couples pulled away awkwardly and blushed. 

"Second Group?" someone said, peeking their head through the crack of the door. "It's time to take Darkstalker down." Moon and I shared a worried look. We didn't know if Darkstalker was going to spill something about us...and we hoped he didn't. Because my friendship and Moon's relationship with Qibli counted on it.