First Group: From What?!

Turtle's POV

Crane took us into a small room, in this room they told us about Darkstalker more. Turns out he wants to kill Qibli's adoptive mother so he can be powerful. Crane told us about how we were the backup plans in case something happened to the original people. 

"So...who are the original people?" Winter asked. 

"Sunny, Tsunami, Starflight, Clay, and Glory," Moon and Qibli murmured. 

"You know, you are so smart that I think that you are the one who can read minds," Moon mused. Qibli grinned at her then squeezed her hand. 

"Wait! Glory!" Kinkajou peeped. "No, not Glory!" Crane shrugged. 

"Alright, Flame here will teach you how to fight," Crane said, pointing her pen at a young man. He had flaming red hair just like Peril's except a little darker. "And Anemone will teach you how to use your powers." 

"Anemone?" I said. "What are you doing here?" I asked, yelling. 

"Relax older brother, I escaped from Darkstalker just like Peril and Deathbringer did," Anemone said, checking her nails. "Aw, my blue-grey nail polish is fading!" 

"Peril escaped? From what?!" I questioned. 

"From Darkstalker and I'm guessing their memories are restored," Anemone replied. 

"I think I'm going to faint," I groaned, placing my hand on my head. Kinkajou hugged me. 

"Yeah, I think you got the wrong man to be your backup plan," whispered Anemone loudly. Crane sighed and put us in a chamber so we can train. Get ready Darkstalker, we're coming for you.