Third Group: Ripnami

Riptide's POV

I watched peaceful Tsunami sleep. Her body was moving to the way she breathed. It was actually adorable. "Squid Brain," Tsunami muttered. "I know you're watching me sleep," she whispered.

"Sorry," I muttered, embarrassed that I was caught.

"No, it's fine," Tsunami smiled. She turned around and placed her hand on my cheek. She looked beautiful, even with messy hair.

"Tsunami there's something that I have to ask you," I purred. Tsunami lifted her eyebrow but motioned for me to talk. "I know I don't have a ring but-"

"Wait...are you asking me to marry you?" Tsunami wondered.

"Let me finish," I rushed. "I know know I don't have a ring or am very rich but I want you to know that I love you. I love you so much."

"So..." I trailed off. I got up and went on one knee. "Will you marry me?" I asked.

"Honestly I thought that I was going to get a romantic proposal...but this is better," Tsunami smiled.

"Is that a yes or a no?" I wondered.

"Yes! Yes, I'll marry you!" Tsunami squealed. I tackled her in bed and let her snuggle with me. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her head.

"I love you, Nami," I whispered.

"I love you too, Tide," Tsunami laughed.