Second Group: Escaping

Tsunami's POV

"YES! YES! YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!" I said spinning around. It was early in the morning and Glory and Starflight just told me about their plan. Sunny was still sleeping, which I guess is a good thing since she can't keep secrets. 

Usually, Clay would advise against it but ever since he figured out that Peril has no idea that he exists, he wanted in. "I want in," was exactly what he said. 

"Slow down and SHUSH!" Glory hissed. She pointed a finger at Sunny. 

"What's wrong with Sunny?" Clay asked. 

"Clay, Sunny can't keep a secret, everyone knows that," I growled rolling my eyes. "Now, back to the escaping topic...I think I found a way out," I said triumphantly. 

"Wow, I knew you were fast but I didn't know you were that fast," Glory said. I rolled my eyes but sat everyone down. 

"Okay, so since I can hold my breath underwater, I discovered a way out...the sewers," I said excitedly, clapping my hands. But Starflight, Clay, and Glory were repulsed. 

"Really Tsunami? The sewers?" Starflight growled, smacking his head. 

"You got any other ideas, Nightflyer?" I hissed. Starflight glowered at me but stood up proudly. 

"In fact...I do," he said. Starflight opened the only window in our room. He looked out the window and saw how long the way down is. "We simply climb out the window," Starflight suggested. 

"And how are we going to go down?" I asked. 

"I have a friend," Starflight smiled. "He's the gardener and he offered to give us a ladder." Glory nodded and pointed at Starflight. 

"But we would have to get past security," I stammered. "How will we do that?" I asked. 

"Again, I have a friend," Starflight smiled. I sighed...why does Starflight have to act like the leader?! 

Clay's POV

After an hour of planning and explaining to Sunny our plan, we enacted our escape. Although, Sunny didn't like the way were going to do it. We all had our parts, my part was to distract Moorhen while Starflight hacked the security cameras, Glory distracted the guards, Sunny holding the ladder, and Tsunami as a weapon. 

So, I stood out the door like a guard. Spotting for Moorhen, suddenly I saw her walking towards us. In her hand she held a piece of paper, she looked like a doctor. "Ms. Moorhen!" I shouted. 

Moorhen turned her head to my direction. "Yes, Clay?" 

"I have a question about my powers...where did they come from?" I asked, stalling. I wasn't really good at this, Peril was...I wish she was here. 

"Well, we have scientist that developed the formula to make supernatural substance. Then we placed that substance in your DNA," Moorhen said. 

"Hm, so if I have kids...will they have superpowers?" I wondered. Now I was actually pretty intrigued. 

"Since it is in your DNA...probably," Moorhen said, shrugging. "Okay...I need to check your family members." 

"Uh..." I trailed off. I briefly glanced at the security cameras, they weren't turned off. Hurry Starflight! "Tell me about Glory's powers!" 

Starflight's POV

I raced to the main security room as fast as I could, hoping that no one would see me. Thing about being REALLY smart is that it kind of relates to mind reading and seeing the future. So, I knew exactly where everyone was at. 

Once I went into the security room, I walked up to the monitors. As I started typing the codes, I sensed someone familiar. "You can stop hiding, Dad," I called to the darkness. 

"How did you know?" my dad, Mastermind, asked. 

"You forget...I have super intelligence," I growled, typing the codes again. If I didn't have my powers I think I would have failed for this assignment but now that I have powers I can do it. Mastermind walked up to me and looked over my shoulder.

"You might want to add a 1," he muttered. I rolled my eyes but did as he said. This should temporarily shut down the cameras.  "Are you sure you want to leave? I mean, this could be a great place-" 

"Don't finish that sentence," I hissed. Anger started to boil in my veins. Once I found out that Father joined the PPMSD I hated him. I hated him even more when I figured that he did this to me and my friends. "I don't plan on coming back...but if I do...I will think about moving back to the house. But then again, you won't be there either way," I growled. 

Mastermind backed away but looked at the floor. Was I being to harsh? Maybe. But I didn't care, Father betrayed me and my friends. "Good bye, Father," I said. 

I left the room to go find Mindreader. Once I found him, I told him to place the ladder underneath the window. With that, I raced back to the room. 

Sunny's POV 

I waited patiently with Glory and Tsunami in the room. I couldn't say that I was happy with the way that we were leaving but at least we were leaving. "I think they are in the cafeteria," Clay's muffled voice said. Not a moment later, footsteps left the door. 

Clay opened the door and Starflight and Clay walked in. "Alright, Sunny. You go down first and then hold the ladder," Starflight ordered. I nodded. I walked over to the ladder and closed my eyes. I REALLY didn't want to look down. 

It was longer than excepted when I was climbing down the ladder but I eventually made it. I held the ladder and Tsunami, Glory, Clay, and Starflight climbed down. Once they were all down we placed the ladder under some bushes. All we had to do was leave campus...how hard can that be? 

Glory's POV

Here's were my beauty comes in handy. We snuck all the way to the guard post. The sun shining on our backs. Although we were escaping, it felt good to see the sun. I pushed their heads down and walked over to the guard in a weird slutty way. 

"Hello there," I said. The guard lifted his head, but his eyes were guarded. "Do you -- Tsunami just knock him out," I sighed. 

"With pleasure," she grinned. With that, the violent girl punched the guards face. With one punch, he was knocked out. We gave her a look. "What? Oh come on, can't I be a little violent every once in a while?" 

I rolled my eyes and then ran off campus. But after running for about an hour, I saw two familiar faces. Deathy?