Third Group: You are exhausting!

Fatespeaker's POV

We walked out of the grey room and entered a very large square level. On each side it had at least four doors. And on each corner it had a staircase that lead to the next floor.

Peril was walking next to Mother and lowering her head. Although he tried to hide it, Deathbringer kept looking at Peril. I guess I couldn't blame him. Peril did look very attractive.

Riptide was just looking around, trying to figure out what we are and who we are. Honestly, I would do the same if I was in the mood. Now I was just excited that I had someone to relate to with powers.

Father stopped in the middle of the room and smiled. He pointed at the first room on the left wall. "That is the training room," Father said. He pointed to the room next to the training room. "That is your room," he said.

"I want you all to go to your room for a bit then meet us on the training room. There we will discuss the rules, train you, and tell you your schedule," Mother said, smiling.

"Thank you mother," we replied. Like robots, we walked into the room.

Once I entered the dull room, I squealed. Peril covered her ears and walked up to the left bunk bed. The room wasn't big, nor was it small. But it did have two bunk beds.

"Can you be any louder?" Peril growled. I rolled my eyes. What was up with her? "I call top," she smiled.

"I'm okay with that," I said as I knelt on my bed. The bed was ruff but I guess it was okay.

"I didn't ask nor do I care," Peril hissed as she took out a knife and started to carve the bunk bed.

"Little harsh, don't you think?" Deathbringer asked. His eyes darted from Peril to her knife. "Mind if I borrow that knife?" He asked.

Peril scoffed and rolled her eyes. "If you want a knife, go steal one yourself...Bringer," Peril growled. "Mind if I call you Bringer? Your name is just to long and way to boring," she said.

"Sure," Deathbringer said, leaning on his elbow. He was already laying on his top bunk. "As long as you let me borrow that knife," he grinned.

Peril made a long groan and threw him the knife with out placing the sharp part back in the container. I watched fearfully as Deathbringer caught the knife on the wood part.

"There is you should know about me," Deathbringer said smugly, "I can tell what your next move is."

"Here is something you should know about me," Peril said in her "happy" voice. Without commanding it, a little ball of flames hovered over her hand.

Deathbringer snickered at the small little ball. Once he collected himself, he sighed and shrugged. "Impressive," he grinned.

"I bet it's more impressive than your power," Peril grinned.

Deathbringer shrugged and started to carve his name on the bunk. Once he was done, he jumped off his bunk and walked up the ladder to Peril's bunk. Deathbringer raised his head so that he could whisper in Peril's ear. "But my power is better for fighting," he whispered.

Peril grinned and placed one finger in Deathbringer's arm and she used be r fingers to climb up his arm all the way to the shoulder. Little hissing noise came once their skins collided. "But mine is better for killing," Peril whispered. She removed her hand and long red mark was made on Deathbringer's arm.

He looked up at her and lowered his arm to Riptide. "Mind if you clear that up for me?" Deathbringer asked.

"Listen, as much as I would love to help you," Riptide started, "I still don't know how to use my powers."

"Fine, it will be a scar," Deathbringer grinned. Peril faked smiled and started to use her hand to carve on the wall.

"You okay, Bringer?" I asked as he went to his bunk bed.

"As fine as a fly," Deathbringer smiled. "You are peculiar, Peril Sky."

"And you are exhausting!" Peril groaned.

Deathbringer made a dark chuckle and started to carve again. "Children, please report to the Training Room!" Father's voice said through the intercom.

"That's us," Riptide muttered. We got up and walked to the training room.