Third Group: Glory?

Deathbringer's POV

"Peril...are you sure you want to escape?" I asked her. We were standing in front of an open vent. Peril wore a red shirt that matched her yellow jeans. Peril kept pressing her nails against her palms. I noticed that about her...whenever Peril is nervous or angry, she would always press her nails into her palms. 

"Of course not, I just wanted to waste our time by opening this vent because I love it so much," Peril said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and so did Peril. "Use that big brain of yours!" 

"Fine...let me rephrase that...are you ready to escape?" I wondered. Peril was silent for a few minutes. 

"Yes," she answered. 

I nodded and went on my knees, once I realized that I didn't know where I was going I got up. "Actually, ladies first," I grinned. 

"Coward," she muttered. 

"Weirdo," I muttered back playfully. Peril got on her knees, laughing at my joke. She squeezed into the vent and I followed after her. For a few minutes, I was a little nervous that I wasn't going to fit. But thankfully, I did. "Hey...how were you able to unscrew and know the way out of this vent?" I asked. 

"A friend," Peril said, clearly not wanting me to ask anything more. So, I dropped it. But I couldn't help but be curious. I started to hum the Ride of The Valkyries. I could practically hear Peril rolling her eyes. I laughed. "Can you please shut that hole that you call a mouth!" Peril hissed. I closed my mouth but started to breathe heavily through my nose just to annoy her. 

"Shush!" Peril hushed me. "This is very echoey!" I was quiet for the rest of the way. Finally, we stopped and Peril unscrewed the vent. A bright shiny light hit my eyes and I squinted. What was the bright light? 

"What is that light?" I hissed. 

"It's called the sun," Peril said in a baby voice. I rolled my eyes but even that hurt. I followed Peril out and saw green stuff on the ground. "And this Baby Deathbringer is called grass...you know something that goats eat." 

"I know what grass is..." I lied. Peril scoffed but started to walk away. We were in an open space in the woods. Peril started to run to an edge of a cliff. I followed her then gasped. The landscape in front of me was a whole city and it was beautiful. "Wow," I murmured. 

"Yeah Bringer it's called a city...but you're right. It's beautiful," Peril said in awe. "Alright, time to go...we got people to see." 

The feisty girl ran into the woods. We spent hours running in the forest that I honestly thought that Peril didn't know where she was going. That was until we went into the city. We then ran another hour to get to the center of the city. 

There I saw shops and many people. I can't believe I missed out on this! "Bringer!" Peril hissed in my ears. I turned my head in her direction. "I found them." 

Walking towards us was a group of five and in the middle of that group of five was Glory. "Glory?" I murmured. Obviously, I didn't know who this Glory was but I knew she was important. 

"Deathbringer?" Glory said once she walked up to us. Her eyes weren't green like in the dream, they were yellow. Did Glory have powers too? Glory leaned to kiss me and I backed away. Glory's eyes turned blue...up she defiantly has powers. 

"Are you Clay?" Peril wondered and pointed at a boy with brown hair and brown eyes. Clay nodded. 

"Peril," he breathed. 

"Before you try to kiss me as she did with Deathbringer...you should know that I don't know you...I just had a dream about you," Peril said honestly. I gave her a look and Peril gave me a face that said 'what?' 

"Oh," Clay said, he turned away so we couldn't see the tears in his eyes. The boy grabbed the arms of Glory and Clay and pulled them to him. He whispered to them 

"Then you have to close your ears," Glory muttered. 

"Are you going to use a word from-" 

"Ew no!" Glory gasped. "And we haven't done that yet...we decided to wait until we're married." 

"I didn't find you or Deathbringer the 'wait you are married' type," a girl with blue hair grinned. 

"I didn't think that either about you and Riptide," Glory hissed. 

"Riptide?" Peril and I repeated. "You guys know Riptide?" 

"Yeah...he's my boyfriend," the blue hair girl said. 

"Then how come he doesn't remember you?" Peril asked. The blue hair girl winced. 

"Wow, way to protect my feelings," she growled. "Explain to me again why you love her," she hissed in Clay's ear. 

"Just close your ears," Glory snapped. The four closed their ears. Glory cleared her throat and took out her phone. A song started to play and a really bad headache hit my head. "Don't go wasting your emotion," Glory sang. "Lay all your love on me." 

Suddenly, all the memories came back to me in a flash. Glory and I. Glorybringer. How did I forget about Glory?! How could I do that? Wait...it was Darkstalker! The last thing that I remembered before I got mind-wiped was when Darkstalker came and shot me, Peril, Fatespeaker, and Riptide. 

"Don't go sharing your devotion," I whispered. "Lay all you love on me." Glory started to cry. Tears started to spill down her face. "I remember," I murmured. Glory walked up to me and placed her hand on my cheek. "I remember everything..." 

Glory gently leaned closer to me and this time I let. I let her lips touch mine. I snaked my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. I felt as though for two weeks, I haven't known her. Peril coughed. I pulled away and faced Peril. 

"Peril I know why we felt those feelings...it's because we were in love with different people," I smiled. "So...I'm sorry that I made out with you..." 

"Wait...you made out with her," Glory accused, angry now. Aw, how I missed our little fights. 

"I want you to know-" I kissed Glory. Glory kissed me angrily. This was our language. 

"I want you to know-" She kissed me angrily. 

"And I want you to know that-" I kissed her softly. Glory sighed but kissed me back softly. We basically just made up. 

"Wait...Peril kissed Deathbringer?" Clay repeated. 

"No not kiss, Clay, made out," the blue hair girl smirked. 

"Not now Tsunami," Clay growled. "Peril and I need to have a walk..." 

"But I don't want to walk," Peril complained. I gave her a look then she sighed. "Fine." The two people walked off and started to chat. I held Glory in my arms and didn't want to let go. I finally have my Glory.