Third Year: Deathbringer

Has some Book Three Quotes (All Tui. T's quotes). Also, ya welcome for this chapter. Haha 

Deathbringer's POV

"Hey, baby?" I murmured. I pulled Peril closer to me, she scoffed. "Are you ready to take on Clay?" I wondered. After our concussion, Father caught us up on what happened. We were in the hallway going throw our battle moves. 

"Yeah," Peril whispered. "You ready to take on Glory?" I nodded. Peril began to leave me but then she stopped. Peril placed her hands on my muscular arms. A frenzy feeling ran down my spine, I grinned at Peril. 

Her blue eyes were staring into mine like she was planning something mischievously. "When you're done with Glory, find me in the room," she purred. I smirked back. Peril winked then walked to her hall. 

I waited patiently for Glory and her friends to come over to me. As I waited, a girl with black hair and brown eyes walked over to me. It was Fatespeaker. Why was she here? Shouldn't she be by the cameras, making sure that Starflight and Sunny don't come for the cameras? 

"What are doing here?!" hissed so-called Fatespeaker. 

"Where the moons did you come from?!" I gasped, acting surprised. Although, I am genuinely surprised to see her there. 

"That's for me to know and you to find out," Fatespeaker shot. Wow, this Fatespeaker is MUCH more attractive than the other one. "Now, who are you waiting for?" Fatespeaker growled. 

I raised my eyebrows. Clearly, this wasn't Fatespeaker. The real Fatespeaker would NEVER yell at me or provoke me. And Fatespeaker didn't have curly hair. Hmm, must be Glory Brooks. Father did say that she can form into anyone, I told myself. However, I can play along. 

"Fate, didn't I tell you already?" I wondered, trying to smirk. 

"Er, um, remind me," ordered Fatespeaker. 

I grinned and walked up close to her. Fatespeaker's lips twitched and her body sank a bit. "Sorry, can't tell you again, it's my business," I said, sucking some air. 

"Why? Because you're so all-knowing and all-powerful, right?" Fatespeaker scoffed. 

"Don't forget all-wonderful and all-handsome," I smirked. 

'Fatespeaker' looked flustered but put on her game face. "Wow, first Peril now me? You really are that desperate," Fatespeaker exploded. 

"I can show you how desperate I am over a drink," I grinned. 

'Fatespeaker' rolled her eyes and scoffed, kind of like the way Peril does. "So, let me get this straight, you won't tell me what I need to know and you expect me to buy you a drink?" she scoffed. 

"What if I bought you, that drink?" I wondered. 

'Fatespeaker' scoffed. "You really do think highly of yourself," she growled. 'Fatespeaker' sighed and turned around. "I have to go, see ya, Deathy," she said. Deathy? This is defiantly not Fatespeaker. 

After she left I followed her, wondering where her friends are at. 'Fatespeaker' turned left and then formed into a VERY attractive girl. She had blonde curly hair and beautiful emerald green eyes. I immediately fell in love with her. Wait, Peril, don't cheat on Peril, I told myself. 

Glory was now talking to a boy with dark brown hair and a girl with blue hair. Riptide was with them too! Traitor. 

"C'mon," Glory hissed. "I can't face-" 

"Why hello everyone!" I said, jumping out of my hiding spot. Glory turned around, shocked at my appearance. "Mystery person!" I said, smirking. "You look different, did you cut your hair?" I wondered. 

"Very funny," Glory hissed. 

"The girl who can change her form...so Glory right?" I quizzed. Glory looked distraught but I could tell that she liked it when I said her name. "I really don't wanna kill you so...I'm just going to kill her," I said, pointing at Tsunami. 

"In your-" 

"You have to face me first," Glory growled, cutting Tsunami's sentence. Tsunami huffed and I rolled my eyes. Siblings. As I was about to pounce on Tsunami, Glory pushed me to the ground. I groaned but then took out my ninja stars. 

Glory pinned me down, her blonde hair fell down and her eyes looked deep into mine. "Stop! It's like you WANT me to kill you!" I yelled. Glory rolled her eyes but pressed her lips onto mine. I was petrified in shock and in happiness. As I closed my eyes I felt a pain in my head. 

I remembered. I remembered when I first met Glory and when I first kissed her. I remembered when I first met Peril and when I first met Fatespeaker and Riptide. "Um, Glory?" I murmured as she kissed me. "I remember but um, continue to kiss me please," I whispered, grinning. 

Glory lifted her head and smacked my arm, smiling. I laughed. "Thank you for bringing me back," I whispered as I removed a strand of hair away from Glory's eyes. 

"Hey, at least you and Peril-" 

"CRAP!" I shouted, getting off the ground. 

"What?" Glory wondered. 

"PERIL!" I said, running to a trash can. I threw up as I realized that Peril and I were going to 'meet up' later. "That's disgusting," I muttered.