Second Group: Integration Part 1

Glory's POV 

"First off," Commander Moorhen started as we walked into the small but bright room. There were two chairs, both were grey, and the lights were on the ceiling. I sat down and Moorhen sat down in front of me. "My colleagues and I are part of an organization called Pyrrhia's Personal Murder Solvers Department or PPMSD (If that is something bad then please tell me so I can switch it)." 

"Wait, so you guys try to stop murders?" I clarified.  Moorhen nodded. I scoffed, "That doesn't clarify why you took five innocent adults from their lives." 

"Right now, we are working on a case that can save the whole world," Commander Moorhen stated. "And we recently figured out that they were planning to kill Mayor Thorn," she sighed. 

"Sunny's mom?" I asked, nervous. The commander nodded her head sadly. Oh no, Sunny loves her mom. What are we going to do? "But, Mrs. Thorn has all those bodyguards or 'Outclaws' as she likes to call them. How are the  bad guys going to get past them?" 

"That's what I thought," said the commander, standing up. "Until our spies found that KOP-" 

"I'm sorry, KOP?" I said, raising my eyebrow. 

"Killing Operation Party," Moorhen said. I nodded. "We found out that KOP made a serum of sort that gave humans supernatural abilities," said Moorhen gravely. "So, we decided to make the serum, now, we are testing it on all of you." 

"But that doesn't explain why you chose us," I growled. "You could've chosen your own members, not us." 

Moorhen sighed and sat down again. "Listen, Ms. Brooks, there are two reasons why we chose you," said Commander Moorhen. "First, our members or cowards and second, because I believe Sunny would like to help out her mom." 

"But you guys are Murder Solvers!" I cried. "How can you guys be cowards?!" 

"Most guys here are here because it pays good money," Moorhen shot. I scoffed and stood up. "We just need to test your venom abilities. You know, since we already saw your eye color," Commander Moorhen ordered. 

"Fine, just...after this...can you please tell me where Deathbringer Phillips is?" I asked anxiously. Ever since I woke up, I couldn't help but notice that Deathbringer wasn't around me. I felt really exposed without him guarding me all the time. Although it DOES get on my nerves, I still miss him. 

Moorhen looked nervously to the side but nodded. "Just open your mouth and aim at that wall," she ordered. I sighed and walked to a wall. There I opened my mouth. When I did, I felt a weird tingling at the roof of my mouth. Then, out of nowhere, a black liquid shot out and landed on the wall, nothing happened to it. 

"Try it on that leave," Moorhen murmured as she wrote down what she saw. I walked over to the one plant in the room and opened my mouth. The tingling happened again. When my venom landed on the plant, and it started to brunt through it. "Hm," she muttered. 

"Now, tell me..." I said as I sat down. "Where is Deathbringer?" 

"He has um...temporarily lost any memories of you," Moorhen sighed. 

"WHAT?!" I screamed. "YOU TEMPORARILY ERASED HIS MEMORY OF ME!!!!" I shouted. Tears started to flow out of my eyes. I didn't realize how much but I couldn't stop it. 

"I said temporarily!" Moorhen shouted over my shouts. "He will gain his memories back when you are done with your mission!" 

"And is that pray tell?" I growled, tears still coming. 

"Destroying KOP," Moorhen growled.