First Group: Wait WHAT?!

Moonwatcher's POV

Moon. 

Where am I? 

What happened. 

BANANAS! 

I rubbed my head and groaned quietly. My hair was all over the place and my eyes had I boogers in them. Where am I? I saw white all around me, I saw a white chair and a white table. It was like I was in a movie and someone was going to do tests on me. 

Where am I? Where's Moon? Why is it white, someone said. I turned my head to the four bodies lying next to me. Qibli started to shift awake. I exhaled shakily and crawled over to Qibli. 

"Qibli," I whispered. "Are you okay?" I wondered. Qibli's cool green eyes looked at me and a smile appeared on his face. I may be trapped in a weird place, but at least I have Moon's beautiful dark brown eyes. "Aw, thanks," I giggled. Qibli creased his eyebrows and looked at me with a confused face. 

"I didn't say anything," Qibli whispered back. 

"Yes, you did," I replied. Qibli shook his head. Is Moon okay, he said. "I'm fine," I replied, growling. 

Why can't I move?! SOMEONE, PLEASE HELP ME, Turtle said anxiously. I ran over to Turtle and helped him to the chair. Wait, his eyes were closed and he isn't moving his mouth. 

Did I just get tranquilized, Winter asked. When I find out who did this I swear I will-

"Winter, don't finish that sentence," I growled at Winter. Winter stirred and used a lot of his strength to get up. 

"Finish what sentence?" Winter asked, shaking his head. "I didn't talk." 

"Stop LYING!" I cried, turning to face the two boys and Kinkajou, who was still lying on the floor. 

"Moon," Qibli started, walking over to me, "he isn't lying. Winter didn't speak." I rolled my eyes and scoffed. 

BANANAS AND PINEAPPLES, Kinkajou said, rubbing her head. "Kinkajou, can you be any louder?!" I shot. Kinkajou looked at the floor sadly. What did I do, she asked. "What did you do?" I repeated. "Well, let's see, you are constantly saying BANANAS and PINEAPPLES!" I yelled. 

"Moo, WE DIDN'T TALK," Winter yelled and slammed his fist against the table. He woke up Turtle with the gesture. "THIS IS HAPPENING ALL IN YOUR HEAD!" 

What's going on, Turtle asked. The young male looked around then at Winter's hand. I ignored Turtle's question and then looked fearfully at Winter's hand. 

"W-Winter...y-your hand," I stammered. Winter rolled his eyes and looked at his pale hand. He jumped back in surprise. We all looked at what happened and saw that there was a chunk of ice where Winter's hand was at. 

"There wasn't any chance that that was there before?" Winter asked. We all shook our heads. What is happening?