"Don't worry, im here" i said as i watched his tears spill onto the floor.

"Jungkook" he sobbed covering his face. I sighed.  Jeon jungkook, king rat with timberlands and white t-shirts.

"I-i tried to talk to him but he ignored me" tae gulped back some more tears. I had the thought to say, 'what goes around comes around' but i knew it would be to mean. And i knew he was doing it out of sympathy for me and it would be rude to not appreciate it even if he was going about it the wrong way

"He also just been downright horrible to me" he tried to wipe more tears away. I sighed again. I know jungkook can be a dick sometimes, but i also know that he can be really...nice.I guess you could say that jungkook could sacrifice everything for someone he loved..Thats why it hurt not being friends with jungkook. I could see he was a good person, but he wasn't to me. And i don't want taehyung to lose him.

"I miss him" tae croaked.

"He's hurt that's all" i whispered putting an arm around taehyung. 

"He misses you and he's just being a dick about it. He loves you. He really does. I don't care if you talk to him" i said stroking his hair.

"I just want you to be happy, okay" i whispered as he wiped away more tears.After all. Jungkook was only like that to me. So it must be my problem he hates me or something wrong with me...

"Hey. We're going soon, clean up your face okay, it's going to be okay..." I patted his head. I saw him crack a smile. I wiped away some more tears and gestured for the door. I stuck my head out beforehand to see who was out there so he wouldn't be asked any questions.

We all piled into the car, taehyung clinging onto me, he looked a bit down but he didn't look like he'd been crying. He was sat next to me. He seemed to anxious to do anything else. I didn't mind at all as taehyung was strong.

Namjoon had the front seat meaning he controlled the music. Meaning he was the loudest singing. Next was jungkook, he seemed to be enjoying himself singing.Tae giggled at this and i seen jungkooks eyes light up and a small smileHoseok seemed to be to. He may be louder because he was next to me.

"Oww" yoongi waled from the front as hoseok kicked his chair from behind.

"Sorry hyung" hoseok laughed. Yoongi seethed at hoseok, who was trying to hide behind me but failing. "I didn't mean to, foot slipped" hoseok snickered when yoongi Turned around seemingly thinking he had given up.

"Tsk be careful" namjoon said as jin almost hit a pigeon.

"You're chatting mad shit for someone who can't drive" yoongi said without looking up Everyone snicked at his comment.

"That could of been mark-" Jimin started but jin cut him off as this would start an argument. We soon pulled up, and we practically fell out the car. Hosoek ran over to me, trying to steal my fake gun.

"HOSEOK COME AND UNLOAD THE CAR" jin yelled his face going red. Me and namjoon were in stitches watching the exchange.

I grabbed my box and headed to the bathroom. I dragged taehyung along as he was acting like he was lost.

Taehyung dressed up in his costume to and was now trying to do his makeup but his hands were shaking.

"comes here" i said gesturing for him to hand me the brushes.

"Ill help" he turned around and looked at me shocked.

"What" i said confused. Looking about. Maybe he had seen a rude word or drawing on the wall. But they were spotless.

"Ive never seen you in a suit" he looked shocked, he grinned for the first time properly in an hour.

"Uh yeah, of course you haven't" i was still confused but i shook it off starting to put on his eyeliner and make his eyes creepy. Then some fake blood.