28.

I woke up. I was in a headlock almost, hoseok had trapped me in a hug and was sleeping with a smile on his face. I laughed. Lying back down.

I heard him move slightly.

"What are you doing?" I heard hoseok groan eyes still closed, I rolled my eyes.

"My arm went dead i couldn't feel it" i yawned. Hoseok giggled patting my head. We stayed there until i knew that more sleep wasn't obtainable. However, hobi didn't agree.

"Come on" i tugged at his arm

"nooooo" he groaned

"Its Halloween and im being Partick Bateman please get up im excited i think jins making waffles i can smell them and i want to eat some with you please" i rambled tugging his arm one more time jumping up and down.

"Okay just for you" he groaned picking himself upHe balanced himself so a moment grabbing my shoulders.

 "Okay, lets go" i pushed him out of my room, into the hallway, he was still asleep. It seemed jin looked up as walked in

"Hello" i smiled.

Jin smiled but looked a little confused."What?" He looked at me as i sat at the breakfast bar while i heard hoseok fall into the sofa behind me.

"Halloween" i grinned doing spooky hands. Jin laughed putting down a plate. He looked over at hoseok and back to me.

"He'll be up in a minute" i smiled grabbing a knife and fork.

"Eat alot" jin patted my head before going over to poke hobi.

I sat there comfortably swinging me legs. Someone sat next to me, so i turned to smile at them. But it was yoongi.

My smile dropped and was replaced with a scowl "Stop" he rolled his eyes.

I stuck my tongue out at him, having too much of a good morning to entertain an argument, when i was only half way through breakfast.

-

"Your costume is in the box near the door. I ironed it" jin said pointing at a box. I nodded. I took my box and went to my room.
"thank you!"

An hour later i was in hosoeks room sitting with him listening to the thuds of jungkook as he chased around jimin. I sat patiently waiting for hoseok to finish planning something. He was hunched over and scribbling in his little notebook and muttering to himself. Bit creepy.

But i was so bored i started watching him anyway

He was staring intently at his paper. Still mumbling, like he was trying to summon something.

I sighed getting up and walking out the room.

Jungkook sped past me, making me jump. I sighed again it was kinda annoying.

Jimin laughed hiding behind me as i stopped jungkook again. "oi jimin give them here." Jungkook whined. Whatever jimin had, jungkook wanted, but glaring at me as if i was the one who took it.

I stood  arms folded looking jungkook dead in the eye.
"can you two chill out, if you wanna chase each other go outside"

I sat down next to taehyung. He was staring longingly out into the hallway. His eyes burning through the wall were i new jungkook was.

"Still not talking then" i whispered. He nodded not looking at me. I saw him put a hand on his face, his lip shake a tiny bit. The action was so tiny im supprised i noticed it.Then the swallow, the looking away and the continued silence. He was going to start crying.

I grabbed his hand leading him to my roomHe was already balling by the time i sat down on my bed with him.

"What happened," i said softly he let out an inaudible noise.