Lei Zhe's actions made Anqiluo feel very sweet, and the relationship between the two took a step forward. Lei Zhe's admiration for the patriarch also reached a new level.

    As for Celtic, there is no need to mention, he has not used the patriarch's tactics flexibly at all, and has yet to reach the established strategic goal. The patriarch is thumping X_io_ng.

    Here is flirting, while Tabor on the other side is graciously picking up dishes for Feggy. Seeing that Feggy likes to drink soup, he gives him a big bowl. Feggy smiled sweetly at him, revealing two small dimples, which is so cute.

    The Bartley kids are burying their heads in destroying a large piece of barbecue. It's strange how the barbecue at home is not as good as Tabor's. There are other things that are delicious too, ah, it would be a pity if he wants to eat more.

    In the end, the Bartley kid was very sad. He ate too much and held on, and was sent to the big witch with stomach pain in the middle of the night. Waiting for his beast father and mother father to find out that his face was dark when he ate too much because other people's food was so delicious.

    And Amo has come to Celtic since he brought the soup back to Andy that day. Frequent visitor. He would oftenbring his prey to change some vegetables and he would change them wekk. Bai Mu has no objection, Anqiluo is very talented in cooking, and every time Bai Mu teaches him, he basically doesn't need to be done by himself. And Anqiluo was very happy to help Amo, who used to help his eldest brother to take care of them.

    The days passed quickly, and until the end of June, the weather was getting hotter and hotter. Sleeping on animal skins was simply a torment. Bai Mu, who couldn't stand it, asked Celter to make him a blue wooden bed. Soon this kind of cool bed swept the whole tribe and was welcomed by everyone.

    The potatoes and sweet potatoes in the field were also harvested, and all the sweet potato vines were cut into sections and distributed to the people of the clan for planting. In order to solve the tool problem, Bai Mu could only suggest that they use the original stone hoe. Fortunately, the beast has a lot of manpower and didn't feel any inconvenience. But potatoes can only be organized by the patriarch, and a large area of ​​land has been reclaimed and planted uniformly. After the harvest, it will be distributed uniformly.

    Now that Bai Mu is looking for more and more food, there are often female Xi_ng who come to learn cooking from him, and he is always there. Later, more and more people came, so he asked the patriarch to send people to study in batches, and the people who came were different, and they could learn from each other. This reduces Bai Mu's many burdens. The food of the tribe is getting better and better.

    Since the arrival of Bai Mu, the Wing Lion tribe has changed little by little. No one in the tribe does not know Bai Mu, and everyone respects him very much. He brought a lot of things to the tribe that he had never heard before, and he made everyone's life better without knowing it.

    The young orcs in the tribe saw that Celtic hadn't caught up with Bai Mu, and they moved stupidly. They originally thought that Bai Mu was picked up by Celter and that he was living in Celter's house again. They should be hopeless. But now the situation is different, they should still have a chance. Everyone is gearing up and waiting for the festival to show their skills.

    As the weather got hot, Bai Mu saw the animal skins on Anqiluo and they felt hot. Fortunately, the cotton shorts and shorts that I wear are not too hot to hide in the cold cave of Yi-n. But Anqiluo, as well as Xize, Eli, and Casey who often come to play, look at him with resentful eyes that make him feel that he has done something to apologize to them? Bai Mu thinks Yali Mountain is big.

    "Why do you look at me like this?" They looked guilty.

    "Big Brother Bai Mu is so hot, your clothes seem to be cool." Casey said, pulling her thin animal skin clothes, and looked at the clothes on Bai Mu with envy.

    "Yeah, Bai Mu, your clothes look cool." Alvin also stared at Bai Mu's clothes.

    "I seem to want one too." Xize also stared at Bai Mu.

    "But to make this kind of clothes, we need to spin the fabric first." Bai Mu didn't want to weave. First, he was always busy, looking for edible plants in the forest, and smuggling the vegetables out of the space. plant. The second is that he doesn't know how to weave at all, so worrying!

    "Then there is a way?" A pair of big eyes stared at Bai Mu.

    "Unexpectedly, let me think about it." Bai Mu was going to check the book to see if he taught people how to weave. Anyway, the thread is ready. If you don't have it, you can only do it yourself. So he started a life of learning without bounds and hard work.

    When he and Celt entered the space in the evening, he was busy flipping through the books, while the loyal dog comrade of the Bai Mu's family was still working hard in the field. If it hadn't been for the vegetables that had been taken out recently, the storage room must have been full now. It was because the rice and wheat of Shadow Guard had not been put in.

    Bai Mu is going to go out with Celter in the near future, and then bring back rice and wheat. He seems to eat rice and various types of pasta.

    In the end, Bai Mu found the pattern of the loom in the bookcase. It seems that it makes sense for the great witch to say that he is the darling of the great god. Look at him.

What do you want now? Why didn't I think about the number when I bought the lottery ticket?

    But with the drawing of the loom, it may not be possible to make it. A lot of energy will be spent on new'research' projects. Looking at the drawing of the loom, Bai Mu felt that his head seemed to be bigger. How about sharing the drawings by yourself, and then telling them what to think, let them figure it out for themselves?

    Bai Mu, the most lazy man, used his lazy idea, and then started to convene people under the banner of large numbers of people and a reasonable distribution of labor. So the Celtic home began to lively again. There are constantly orcs resisting the entry and exit of the trees, and the female Xi_ng are also busy making green cane silk. Bai Muke said that weaving requires a lot of green cane silk, and they should prepare more.

    Now Anqiluo has been promoted to be the squad leader of the cooking class, responsible for everyone's food. The supply of raw materials is Bai Mu and Celtic.