It was the first time that Bai Mu had seen the pregnant husband after so long, and he looked at Andy without a trace.

    "Amo, where are you going?" Celtic stepped forward to say hello.

    "Andy has been vomiting badly recently. I'm not going to eat Y_u. I'm going to take him to the big witch and let the big witch show him." Amo said and looked at Andy worriedly. But for the baby, I have to force myself to eat. He liked the potatoes that he brought back from Celter's house last time, but unfortunately they disappeared later, and he had to wait for the ground to mature.

    Bai Mu saw Andy's face sallow, his body was thin, and his complexion was not very good. The symptoms I heard from Amo should be due to the serious pregnancy.

    So Bai Mu smiled at Andy and said: "Andy, hello! I'm Bai Mu, I have some tomatoes here, maybe you will like it."

    Bai Mu remembered his mother used to talk about it before, when she was pregnant with him, How troublesome he is. His mother suffered a lot, and she vomited what she ate, and she felt more comfortable only if she ate something sour. As the saying goes, sour children and hot women, at that time his father often said to people with joy that his wife was pregnant with a kid.

    From the narratives of his parents, I can see how much his parents look forward to his birth. When he was young, his parents loved him in every possible way. But at that time, why did I feel that my parents’ nagging was annoying? Why do you think your parents are talking about those things all day long just to prove how great they are to nurture themselves, and how can they repay them in the future?

    Thinking of his parents, Bai Mu felt a little bit sour, it was he who was sorry for his parents. Why didn't I think much about my parents at that time? Now I want to make up, but it's too late.

    Seeing Bai Mu suddenly went into a daze, Selte was shocked when he looked wrong, put his hand on his shoulder and patted him.

    "What's wrong with you, Bai Mu?"

    "I'm fine." Bai Mu returned to his senses. He let Celter squat down, took a few tomatoes from his back and handed them to Andy.

    "Thank you, but how do you eat this?" Andy frowned at a few red, delicious-looking tomatoes.

    "This can be washed directly and peeled and eaten, or it can be used for scrambled bird eggs or boiled in soup."

    "Well, thank you."

    "No thanks, we won't delay you from going to the big witch, you go quickly."

    "Then we go." Amo said goodbye to the two and left with Andy.

    The two went home, put down the things they had brought back, and took the sapling of the MSG tree to the field. The field that the two of them cultivated is no longer lacking in interest. Orcs and female Xi_ng often come here to take a look. They are all waiting for the potatoes here to ripen, so everyone can
Planted potatoes. I heard that it is delicious and it can fill your stomach.

    Now no one came to visit the field, they dug a hole in the field to plant the sapling. Bai Mu was worried about whether the saplings could survive, thinking about the magic of the space, took some soil from the space and put it under the roots of the tree, and then took water from the space to water it.

    After it was set up, the two people went home together. As soon as they got home, Amo came to visit.

    "Why are you here, Amore? Isn't there anything wrong with Andy?" It's strange to see Amore come to Celtic, haven't you just seen it? Isn't something wrong?

    "Andy is okay, Da Wu said that is normal, and the female Xi_ng with cubs will be like that." Speaking of Andy, Amore always has endless words.

    "Then what are you?" Celt turned off the subject, don't think Amor usually talks a lot, but as long as he talks about his baby Andy, he can annoy people to death.

    "That's it. After we got back from the big witch, I washed the tomatoes and gave Andy to eat." Andy smiled. "Andy likes to eat that very much. Although he still retches after eating, but he didn't vomit."

    Bai Mu showed such an expression as expected. It seems that most pregnant people like to eat sour. At this time, he remembered the sentence of the sour and hot girl, there will be no daughters here, all of them are brought, I don't know if this sentence is still working. If you follow the distinction here, it means that there will be more chances of Andy giving birth to the little orcs in the future.

    Kouhu, this is unscientific, it has no scientific basis. Go to the science of his mother, men can give birth to children, and talk about the science of yarn balls. Classmate Bai Mu was in confusion, and Classmate Bai Mu was still stimulated by men having children.

    Thinking about how Bai Mu thought about how men give birth to children? Should I use the back? Pull it out like pooping? Bai Mu abhors the cold, but fortunately he can't give birth, otherwise I really dare not imagine.

    "That's really congratulations." Celter was really happy for his friends.

    "Thank you, I came here this time to ask if you still have tomatoes here?"

    "I'll get some more for you." Celter asked Angelo, who was roasting the meat, to bring the tomatoes. Upon hearing this, Bai Mu consciously went to get it, and let Anqiluo continue to barbecue. Bai Mu left two and prepared to cook the soup later, and gave the rest to Amo.

    "Thank you!" Amo took it, thank you very much.

    "

    You're welcome." "Amo, take these back and cook the soup for Andy. You peel the tomatoes, take out the seeds inside and keep them, then cut the tomatoes into pieces and cook them together with a bird egg This is better for Andy's body, and eating more raw tomatoes is bad for your body.” Too many raw tomatoes will cause stomach troubles. Bai Mu worried about the pregnant husband's body and explained that Moya made soup.

    "I can't?" Amo was stunned.

    "How about that, I'll cook it and you can take it back for him to drink." Bai Mu felt helpless, thinking that he should cook it himself and let him take it back. For a man who wants to have a child, Bai Shepherd Child School is sensational.

    "Okay, thank you. I'm going to find a bird's egg." Amo said, rushing out.

    "No, there are still some at home. It's getting dark now, and it's too late." Celtra lived in Amo, who was going to run out.

    Bai Mu ignored them and went to cook the soup. He first boiled some hot water to scald the tomatoes, then peeled the skins, took out the seeds, and cut the tomatoes into small pieces. Then he found a green onion from the corner, washed and chopped it. At this time, the water boiled. He poured tomatoes into a clay pot, beaten a bird egg into the pot, and finally put a little salt, MSG leaves and green onion. Because pregnant women don't like being greasy, there is not a drop of oil stars in a pot of soup.

    When the soup was cooked, Bai Mu asked Amo to take it home quickly and let Andy drink it while it was hot. Amo hugged the soup and thanked him and left happily.