Fun time!

Kongpob pov..

I woke up early although it was sunday after all it's our date. I also started thinking what excuse should I give to my parents..

What should I tell them?

After a big fight with myself I made a conclusion to take a help from Lee. I called and told him everything and requested him to handle if it's necessary, at first he whinned because he was sleeping but then he agreed.

I took a shower, now I have to get ready for our date. I walked to the closet and started looking what to wear? Seriously it's so confusing..Kongpob you have tons of   clothes still thinking what to wear.

Suddenly I remember the t-shirt that P'Arthit selected when we went to the mall. Yes how can I forget!

I wore my clothes. After that I put the perfume, combed my hair. Am I looking good? Because I want to impress him. I took my phone, wallet, handkerchief, sunglasses and came downstairs.

After telling my parents I left, when I lie to them I feel bad. I feel guilty but I don't have any other option. Seriously I never did such kind of things before.

I slowly drove my car towards my sweetheart's house. Oh my god if I say something like this in front of him he will take out all my sweetness. So I am not going to speak something like this atleast for now.

I reached and called him. I was waiting for him leaning against my car looking around.
As my eyes fell on him my heart skipped a bit. He was simply looking handsome...no more then handsome, cute, charming, mesmeric, stunning..wait Kongpob don't look at him like that but I was still looking at him with widely open eyes. I can't keep my eyes off his face.

As he came, I stood straight, giving him a big wide smile.
He was wearing black t-shirt on that blue jeans jacket and black jeans.

Seriously he was wearing black color clothes...today he wants to kill me or what? He was looking outstanding with perfect face. Earlier you stole my heart and today is he planning to steal my life?

"Kongpob! Close your mouth otherwise fly will go inside." He chuckled.

"A....P...a Let's go."

"Yes." I opened the door for him.

"Kongpob I am not a girl."

"P I am doing because it's you." He rolled his eyes.
"Thankyou." And he sat inside.

"Kongpob where are we going?" He asked me.

"Where you want to go?"

"Aao you said that you will take me somewhere."

"Ok first tell me do you like to watch movie?"

"Yes..."

"Ok then let's go for movie first. Is it ok for you?"

"Yes no problem."

There was a silence.
I can smell the perfume that I gave him as a birthday gift.
I glanced at him, he was looking out of the window.

"P you are using the perfume I gave you."

"Yes it's my first time I am using it."

"I am happy that you are using." He smiled looking at me.

We reached at the mall, after purchasing movie tickets we entered the movie house.

Finally we were watching movie. I purposely selected romantic movie. He was only looking at the screen and I think he forget that I am sitting beside him.