Worlds apart.

Arthit pov..

Mae knocked the door I told her that I woke up. Somehow I manage to sit and saw the card was still in my hand. Why am I thinking so much about him? Just stop thinking about him Arthit. Mr Arthit Rojnapat from today onwards you will not talk with him until and unless it's important.

I went to washroom to get fresh. I skipped today's breakfast and went to office early, because I don't have to face him.

---------

I was not feeling well today, still I worked and finishing my work I came home. No one was there at home. Today they both have holiday, so they wanted to spend the holiday with their grandparents. They went somewhere, even I don't know.

I was not feeling good, so I decided to eat something and take a nap. I changed my clothes and was about to go to the washroom to get fresh but I felt dizzy and my vision started to get blury.

I felt water on my face, I tried to open my eyes and saw Kongpob. How he came inside? I can hear his trembling voice. I don't have energy to get up. He took me to the bed. Then after sometime he started feeding me soup and gave me medicine. I was not at all in a condition to deny it or say anything. Maybe it happened because I skipped both breakfast and lunch. My eyes started to close.

I slowly opened my eyes. I was feeling good. Atleast more better than before. I saw Kongpob was still sitting there. I tried to sit. He was about to help me, but I brushed off his hands. I told him to go. He said that he will not leave and requested me to eat something.

Don't do this Kongpob.

I told him that I will eat it afterwards. I told him to leave from here but he was not listerning to me. And what he said afterwards was the thing I was afraid of, he said he loves me. I was ignoring him all these days because I knew this will happen. All this was going on different track. The track on which we both can't walk together. I don't want to spoil his life he has his whole life. He is young. I can't give him anything. Loving me will make his life hell and we are of same gender. I am divorcee and full of flaws. I need to take this step. I have to do this.

I yelled on him and holding his wrist I pulled him outside and asked him to leave this place. I beg him to leave me. I don't want to see his face, because it will not be good for both of us.

He went upstairs, that means he knew before only that I am divorcee, is he trying to play with me? When he came back with his bag I asked him and said all the rubbish that was coming into my mouth. Even I don't know why I said all the rubbish. Maybe because I was angry, I didn't know that he knew my past. I asked him to leave.

He explained me everything with all the sincerity, I can see those sincere eyes. Please leave Kongpob otherwise I cannot be able to control my heart. We can't be together we belong to different world and I am afraid to trust someone again.

Arthit he is going please stop him. He went. I sat on the stairs. Why did you do this Arthit? Why didn't you stop him? My fingers ran through my hair. Tears were flowing like a river from my eyes. I saw a car stopping in front of the gate.

I went inside and washed my face but tears were not stopping. Somehow I managed to control it.

"How are you feeling dad?" Rune asked me.

"I am feeling much better now." I lied. I was not feeling well. Did he reach his home? Is he ok?

"Dad." She called me and brought me into the reality.

"Did you eat anything?" She asked me.

"No, what about all of you?"

"No we didn't eat anything."