Not habituated.

Arthit pov..

Today, I had lots of work to do in the office, so I came late at home. In that, mae and pho went to aunty means her sister's house due to some emergency. So today I had to cook dinner for all of us. It was already late therefore, I decided to make soup and some fried rice.

I cooked fried rice after that I was making soup when I heard my name, of course who else he would be, Kongpob. He must be hungry, I told him that dinner will be ready soon. I increased my speed so that it will cook fast. I was cutting vegetables and my finger got cut. Ouch, it hurts, as I groaned he came to me, and was looking at my fingers with worried face. He asked Rune to bring first aid box and took my hand in his, holding it below the tap.
Why he have to do all this? I asked him to leave my hand but he didn't listern to me. I yelled upon him, but still he didn't stop. I was angry now, I removed my hand from his grip by brushing it off. I don't know why I did this but I felt something. I could see his sad and hurt eyes. I felt guilty for what I did. He turned and started to walk. I called him but he didn't stop.

Oh no! Why I shouted on him? Now how will I convince him? He was just helping me. I turned off the gas and went to the room.

He was sitting putting on his headphones with closed eyes. I was still standing at the door, how to talk with him now? He opened my eyes and was surprisingly looking at me. I apologize to him and asked him to come down for dinner but he said he is not hungry. I again said sorry and this time I requested him to eat something. I cannot leave him like this and finally he agreed. We ate our dinner.
I was worried earlier when he said he will not eat.
Worried? But why I was worried? Is something changing?

----------

I needed some groceries, I told mae that I am going to the store, I took my bike keys and was about to go to the motorcycle storage shed, but Kongpob asked me where I am going, he asked me if he can come and I agreed. It doesn't look good to say no.

We were walking silently, he asked me what I am going to cook for dinner, what should I tell him even I don't know may be mae will cook.

We were walking and suddenly, a motorcycle hit a man who was riding his bicycle. I ran to him, how that person can ride the bike like there is no one on the road. I yelled on him but it was too late. I asked that uncle if he is ok. He replied he is.

Thankgod! there was no wound, I asked Kongpob to bring some water, but before he go, one of the shopkeepers gave him a watterbottle. He drank some water. He must be feeling dizzy earlier.

That uncle left, I was all sweaty, I am scared of accidents, because when I was a kid, I saw an accident where the couple died on the spot. After that whenever I see something like this I feel afraid. Kongpob must have seen me panicked he gave me a handkerchief. Why he have to give me his handkerchief? First I denied but then I had to accept it. He is...'BOSSY.' I was wiping my sweat,

"P'Arthit come with me." He suddenly said and started walking.

"Where?" I asked him, but he already walked far, I followed him. He took me to nearby cafe.

"P order whatever you want, then we will go to the store." We were still standing in front of the cafe.

"No, let's go to the store." I denied and turned to walk.

"Ok then I am ordering for you." He said.

Stubborn! He is more stubborn then me, "ok ok." We went inside, ordering our drinks we sat on the chairs. Our drink came and I took a sip of pink milk. Haaa...it tastes so good.

"P how are you feeling now?" He asked me and sipped his favourite coffee.

"Good! Thankyou." I answered and continued drinking.

He smiled,
"Don't mention it phi." He said.

After that went to the store and I purchased whatever I needed and ofcourse how can I forget, not Rune but Prince will definitely ask me what I brought for him. So I purchase some healthy energy bars and some milky bars for him and we headed towards home.

As we entered the house Prince came running to me. I knew it,
"Dad did you bring anything for me?"

"Oh I forgot." Facepalm, "sorry Prince."

"O." He turned to go.

"Hey wait take this." I took out the bars from the bag. He was about to take from my hand, but I immediately hold it more upward so his hands should not reach there.

"Dad give me na, it's my favourite." He whined. I chuckled.

"Ok take." I finally gave him.

"Thankyou dad, P'Rune dad brought chocolates for us." He was happy.

"Prince don't forget to share with everyone." I ruffle his hair.

"Yes dad and this is for you." He took one and gave me.

"Thankyou my son." I kissed his cheeks. He walked to Kongpob. I turned to look at him.

"Uncle Kong this is for you." He gave him too.

"Thankyou Prince." He said and his lips curved into smile.

-----------

That day, I was shocked by the sudden movement, because I was not used to someone caring about me, besides my family.

-----------

Hey everyone!
I hope you all are safe and healthy.
Another chapter, if you like it please vote and comment.
Take care.

Thankyou for reading and supporting🙏

TrueLove.