SPECIAL CHAPTER 2

Kongpob was sitting in the canteen sipping his favourite drink, Arthit told him many times not to intake more than 2 cups coffee a day but now he is kind of addicted to it still he tries his best not to drink more than that only because his P'Arthit told him.

He is in office for an important meeting. A sudden buzz of his phone got his attention, he picked it up.

"Hello Kongpob!"

"Oh Lee Hello!"

"What are you doing?"

"I am in office. We have meeting today." His gaze was still fixed on the laptop screen and fingers running on the buttons.

"Oh! So what's your tomorrow's plan?"

"Tomorrow? Plan?" He stopped due to sudden question.

"Yes, so you again forgot, that it's Valentine's day."

"Oh damn I forgot. Thankyou for reminding me Lee." He leaned back and stretched his arms to relax his muscles.

"How can you forget Kongpob. Yesterday only I told you."

"Ya I was busy that I forget." All these days there was some office work he needed to finished on time and because of that he could not get time to meet P'Arthit and today he forget about their first Valentine's day.
"So what's your plan?"

"We will go on a date."

"Oh! All the best."

"Thankyou, but now don't forget about it, plan something for P'Arthit and continue your work I won't disturb you again. Bye."

"Thankyou once again. Bye." He kept the phone on the table.

How can I forget?

"What should I do for P'Arthit?" He mumbled and started thinking, after few minutes he got an idea but he decided to ask Arthit first. So he called him.

"Hello P'Arthit." Arthit received his call in one ring.

"Hello Kongpob."

"Are you busy?"

"No I was just checking some mails, what about you?"

"Still in office, just drank my strong coffee and in few minutes I will head towards conference hall."

"Oh."

"Phi do you know what's the day tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow is Sunday and I have holiday."

"Phi tomorrow is Valentine's day."

"Oh sorry Kongpob I..."

"It's ok, even I forgot. Lee told me just now. Ok then let's go.."

"Kongpob nothing expensive."

"Ok..ok what about we to Chatuchak market?" Kongpob purposely asked him to go there so that they will be able to spend sometime with each other.

"Ok I am in. I will come to your place then we will go."

"As you say."

"After meeting call me and take care of yourself. Don't drink too much coffee. Ok?"

"Yes sir. Bye."

"Bye."

_________

Arthit woke up, after completing his morning routine, he walked towards the door. As he opened the door he saw red rose bouquet and a rectangular box tied with red ribbion.

He was surprised seeing those beautiful flowers in front of him, Corner of his lips curved up. He looked around and found no one. He picked it up in his hands.