Emergence of new feelings.

Kongpob pov..

I have been feeling blue lately may be because of.....even I don't know.
I washed my face and came downstairs, I was standing near the door but didn't find anyone, where is uncle and aunty? I was still standing near the door. Then I saw Rune.

"Rune." I called her name and she looked at my direction.

"Uncle Kong come inside." She said and I walked inside.

"Where is uncle?" I asked her with raised eyebrows.

"They went to a relative's house, they will come home late." She answered

"Ohhhh, where is P'Arthit?"

"In the kitchen."

"Ok." I went to the kitchen. He was making soup and was fully engrossed into his work. I folded my arms and corner of my mouth lifted.

"P'Arthit." As I called him he looked at me and again continued his work.

"Oh Kongpob, dinner will be ready in sometime." He said sautèing the ingredients.

"Its ok phi take your time. I came, if you need any help." I said still standing in a corner.

He kept the ladle aside,
"No its ok, I will do." He increased his pace, taking the knife he started cutting vegetables.

"Ouch." He groaned in pain, I ran to him. Blood was flowing from his index finger.

"P it's bleeding I told you not to hurry, why can't you take care of yourself." I was worried about him. He cares about the whole world but when it comes to himself he ignores it.

"Kongpob it's just a small wound." He spoke but I ignored what he said and called Rune.

"Rune please bring first aid box." I told her in slightly louder voice so that she could hear.

I took his hand and hold it below the water tap, suddenly my heartbeats raised. It was beating like I just completed 15 rounds of a ground. Like....like I did intense workout for 45 mintues. Why suddenly my heart is beating faster? I came into reality when he spoke,

"Kongpob I told you its nothing leave my hand." His voice was slightly louder than normal voice. I was about to say something but,

"Uncle Kong take this." She came running and handed me a box.

"Thanku Rune." I took the box and started to clean the wound and ended up with bandaging it.

"Kongpob leave my hand." He yelled and brushed off my hands. My eyes widened. I gulped looking at his angry face. but why he yelled upon me? I was just helping him. I don't want him to be angry anymore because of me, therefore I decided to leave from there. I gave the box to Rune and walked to leave the kitchen.

"Kongpob." I heard my name being called but I didn't stop and walked outside. I came to the room, why all this is happening with me? I put my headphones to calm myself. I closed my eyes, Unknowingly my hand went on my chest, am I ill or something. Why earlier it was beating rapidly?

As I opened my eyes, I saw P'Arthit, he was standing in front of door. I immediately got up removing my headphones.

"Kongpob I am sorry for earlier, I didn't mean to shout." He came inside and said.

"It's ok P'Arthit, it was my fault I shouldn't have done that." I kept my headphones on the bed.

"Kongpob come let's eat." I looked at him and answered,"I am not hungry Phi." Actually I was not in a mood.

"I am sorry Kongpob, please forgive me and eat something." He again apologize.

"I already forgive you phi." How can I get angry on you.

"Then please come and eat something."

"Hmmmm." I lost again, why can't I say no to him.
We both went down, we all ate our dinner silently. What on the earth is happening with me. I cannot even get angry on him.

------------

Its already a day after that incident, thanks to god, now everything is good between us. But I am feeling something different. I don't know what's this feeling.
It was evening, I was walking on the deck to and fro and saw P'Arthit.

"Phi where are you going." He looked up at me.

"I am going to convenience store to purchase some groceries." He answered.

"Oh if you don't mind can I join you?" I was getting bored so I asked.

"Yes you can." He gave a short reply.
I immediately changed my clothes, locking the door I went down. We started walking in silence.

"P'Arthit what are you going to cook today." I broke the silence.

I glanced at him, he was thinking with narrowed eyes.
"Eeemmm even I don't know." He replied and smiled.
As he smiled, mine lips also curved into smile.

There was rush on the road, we were walking and suddenly a person who was on bicycle got hit by the motorbike. P'Arthit ran to him and I followed him.
"Uncle are you ok?" He asked that uncle.

"Hey how can you ride your bike so fast." He shouted on that person who hit, but it was of no use that person already ran away.

Its ok I am fine." Phi and I helped him to get up and he was feeling dizzy.

"Kongpob please bring some water." He requested.

"Ok phi." I was about to go, but a person gave a waterbottle to me, must be a shopkeeper. Thanking him I took the bottle and gave to him he drank.

"Uncle are you feeling ok now? Should I..." Phi was talking but that uncle interrupted.

"No its ok I am fine now and thankyou for your help." He thanked before he left. Few people who were standing went to their work.

I looked at P, his forehead was covered with sweat.
"What happened phi? I asked and took out a hankerchief.

"Nothing." He replied. Lie...he is lying, he is not ok.

"Take this phi." I was about to give him.

"No it's ok Kongpob, I am fine." And of course, as usual an expected answer. Why can't he just accept the things.

"P take this and wipe the sweat." Finally he took it from my hand.

"Thankyou." He said.

"P come with me..."
I don't know what happened to him, but I took him to nearby cafe to calm him and we ordered something to drink, after that we headed towards the store. He purchased what he wanted to and we came back home. As we entered Prince came running to P'Arthit and asked him what he bought for him. P'Arthit first said that he forgot but then he took milky bars from his bag and gave it to him.

You are a single piece design that gives happiness to everyone. I will love to know you more P'Arthit.

-----------

That day, I thought how someone can be so selfless, who only thinks about others. I never saw such person in my life.

-------------

Hey everyone!
I hope you all are safe and healthy,
If you like this chapter, please vote and comment.
Take care.

Thankyou for reading🙏

TrueLove.