SPECIAL CHAPTER 3

It was the most important day in Arthit's and Kongpob's life, after all they were getting married. The wedding ceremory was not grand but as long as their parents, close relatives and friend are there to support them, there is no need of anyone else.

Their decision of marrying may be fast but they were confident about it..it's like when two individuals fell in love with each other they search all the ways to be together and do everything to be with each other so that no one can separate them.

The wedding ceremony was taking place in a beautiful lawn. The square size gazebo was decorated with blue Orchid and white Lily. The whole lawn was decorated and everything was perfectly arranged.
They wanted to keep everything simple and what matter the most is two individuals were happy.

Arthit was nervous and excited at same time, their journey till here was not easy, but everything went well with everyone's blessings, finally he will be marrying Kongpob, suddenly he remember what Kongpob told him yesterday when he called him because he couldn't sleep due to nervousness.

"Kongpob..." Arthit didn't even finished his sentence, before only he interrupted. He knew that Arthit is worried about tomorrow.

"Don't stress phi everything will be as we want. Tomorrow everything will be perfect. I want to tell you one thing listern to me carefully, there will be few people who will judge both of us but don't forget I will be with you holding your hands till the end."

"Thankyou so much Kongpob." After hearing what Kong said he felt relieved.

"No need to say that phi, just enjoy your wedding ok don't worry about anything else."

"I am going to marry you Kongpob."

"Oh ya, so I should say enjoy your wedding with me."

"Idiot."

"And yes phi one more thing, I am coming to make you mine forever so be ready."

Arthit shook his head, his lips curved up but he was unaware Kongpob was watching him.

"P'Arthit." Arthit lifted his face, his Kongpob was standing in front of him. He was looking bewitching, hair perfectly styled with gel. He was wearing same outfit as his, beige ivory color tux, bowtie, brown shoes, in their pocket square they purposely kept a red rose which is a symbol of true love.

Kongpob held Arthit's hand to get his attention. His P'Arthit was looking gorgeous. His face was glowing and eyes were sparking. He gestured him, 'you look really stunning.'

'Ahem..Ahem." P'Malee who was standing behind Arthit cleared her throat.

"Kongpob what are you doing?" He shook his head and scratch his neck, Lek and Lee who were standing not far from him started laughing.

Ceremony started,
The priest welcomed the guests and read verses from the Bible telling the importance of marriage, then priest asked them to say their wedding vows.

Arthit took the paper from his inner pocket and opened it, he held Kongpob's one hand and started reading,

"Kong I am lucky to have you in my life. You came as a tenant in my house and changed everything in my life. Do you know what you did Kongpob?..." Arthit lifted his face to see him,
"You fixed a broken man and accepted me as I am." He spoke directly looking into his eyes, Kongpob smiled and sqeezed his hand, "You restored my faith in love, you brought me back to life, taught me how to laugh without fear and allowed me to feel again. I still remember the day you confessed your love to me, at that time I was scared to accept myself but I managed to accept only because it was you. The love you have shown me is beyond everything.
I want to thank god for bringing us together. In all these time I came to know that everything happens for a reason. Thankyou so much for bringing colors into my life. Thankyou so much for decorating my life with your love. You are god's precious gift to me and I am going to treasure you all my life." Tears formed his eyes and it started to fall, Kongpob immediately wipped it.
"I promise to stay by your side in good and bad times. I promise to be true to you. I promise to honour and respect you. I promise to guide you whenever you need it. I promise to be with you all my life. I promise to love you unconditionally." Kongpob smiled and again wipped his newly falling tears. He was overwhelmed with happiness.