Messed up...

Kongpob pov..

I am currently learning how to cook, so someday I can cook for P'Arthit. My mae was surprised to see me in the kitchen and taking interest in cooking. It's not like I never came here, I always help her to arrange the table, it's true that cook prepares the food, sometime if mae wants she cook, because of this I never get the chance and I never took interest in cooking but now it's different I want to learn, before I only knew how to make coffee that too in coffee maker, only because I love it, beside that I can make sandwich and of course I learned how to make soup at P'Arthit house.

It's almost a week that I am trying different dishes and sometimes it's not eatable, sometimes I burn the food but not intentionally and sometimes it tastes like terrible..I don't want to remember that but I am learning and I believe and hope that I will make something eatable oneday, after all it's said that never lose hopes in life.

---------

It's two weeks I didn't meet P'Arthit and didn't see him face to face. So today I wanted to, because it's saturday and finally we have time.

Now-a-days my parents are being suspicious of me, maybe because I started to give them very different types of excuses.

I was already in front of his house. I called him. As usual he was sleeping. He opened the door and as he did I immediately hugged him. I felt good.

After a small talk we went inside and I asked him if I can wake up Rune and Prince because I am missing them. He agreed and I walked towards their room and he went to his room to get fresh.

I opened the door, they were cutely sleeping wrapping themselves inside the duvet.

I went to Rune and kneeled down, should I wake her up?
But I missed them and they said that they missed me too.

It's final I am waking them,
"Rune." I softly called her name. She turned to another side.
This habit of her is like P'Arthit, because as far as I know P'Arthit loves his sleep very much.

"Rune wake up...unc.."

"Dad please let me sleep for 5 minutes and today is holiday." Before I finished she spoke.

'DAD' she just said dad. I know that she called that because she thought P'Arthit must be there. But I felt good. I don't know why but I am felling happy.

I decided to let them sleep, I stood and was about to go..

"Uncle Kong you came to meet us." She got out of the bed and came running to me and hugged me.

"Yes as I promised you."

"I thought it was dad. I am sorry."

"It's ok, good morning."

"Uncle Kong." It was Prince voice. I looked at him, he came to me rubbing his eyes with small hands and hugged me. He woke up because of our conversation.

"Good morning Prince."

"Good morning uncle Kong."

---------

I am happy, even if she mistook me as P'Arthit but hearing a word dad from her mouth...is just my dream...I hope that day will come when they will call me dad.