Love confession.

Arthit pov..

He was walking towards me my heart was beating harder but I am going to ignore it and act cold. I will behave like earlier Arthit. But why he came here? Did he see me in the mall? He was still walking and called my name I am hearing my name from his mouth after so many days.

Arthit focus don't let your mind distract, he was still walking decreasing the gap. I asked him is he here to give me his wedding card? As I said his steps hault and he looked at everyone with his brows snapped together.

He asked me what I am talking about. I smiled and immediately answered him to give me a wedding card and told him that we will definitely come. He said that he was not here to give me any wedding card but he came here because he saw me at the mall. Means I was right, he saw me that's why he is here. He said he was worried about me.

His expression suddenly changed, he asked me why I am doing this. I did nothing. He said why I am not accepting...I was waiting for you Kongpob but you moved on.

He told me that he never moved on. He said that he loves me and this time in front of everyone. His voice was loud that everyone could hear it. Then was that a misunderstanding?

I asked him who was that girl? He answered she was his cousin who came from Australia. He was still explaining me...

Oh on Arthit what on the earth you did? I immediately apologize to him because I misunderstood the things I shouldn't not have compared the things with my past. I rushed the things and made conclusion. P'Malee was right that every person is not bad. This time I messed up everything.

He turned to leave, no this time I can't let him go. Arthit please stop him. I called his name, he turned to look at me I immediately held my ears,

"I am sorry Kongpob, I doubted on you and misunderstood things, please forgive me." He walked to me and hugged me. My heart was bearing fastest, it was a gentle hug. I felt the warmth, I felt like home, I felt safe in his arms I squeezed him back. I missed him.

We separated. I still can't believe that he hugged me. Now it's my time to tell him how I feel. I glanced at everyone actually I am nervous. Finally looking at Kongpob I started speaking,

"I am sorry Kongpob. I didn't trust you. It's my fault."

"P I can understand and you didn't know anything about it, so it's ok."

There was a silence and everyone was watching us. P'Malee signaled me to say something I smiled,

"P'Arthit you are seriously cute." What?...just he said, IDIOT! How can he say in front of everyone.
Ok calm down Arthit...calm down you can do this, I took a long breath and held his hands because I need strength and no one can give me other then him.

"Kongpob first of all I am sorry for all the things that happened in past days. I yelled upon you and got angry and spat out things that came into my mouth and asked you to leave the house.
But the truth is, in all these days Imissedyou." I said that fast so that no one should understand, but looking at his smile I think he understood.

I continued,
"The time I read the card it was crystal clear, but I didn't have the courage to accept the things. I was scared of everything, I felt like I will ruine your life because I am divorc..." he interrupted,

"P please don't say anything further. I don't want you to overthink and you are not ruining my life understood." Tears formed in my eyes.

"Thankyou Kongpob, after hearing this from you. I am feeling better."
"Kongpob I started to smile more often. I found my ownself again. I started worrying about you. I started taking care of you. But I didn't know that this will end up in different way." I really don't know if it's wrong or right, if our love is normal or not, I don't know the consequences but all I know is,
"IloveyoutooKongpob." I said it as fast as I can.

"I didn't get what you said p." He raised his brows.

"Hey I am not going to repeat again." I removed his hands, didn't he hear it? Is he doing it on purpose? Is he teasing me?

"Thankyou so much P'Arthit for accepting me and giving me a chance." He again hugged me this time tightly.

Finally I told him what's in my heart. I am happy today. I am happy that I could tell him. I am happy that he understood my situation. Thankyou so much Kongpob. Thankyou so much.

We separated,

"P I don't want you to think about anything else or what will happen in future, I want you to trust me and just want you to live in present ok." I nodded.

He talked with Rune and Prince and this daughter of mine has became very mishevious, after talking with them he thanked pho, mae and phi and he requested pho not to keep any tenant from now onwards like seriously and I was surprised that pho agreed. When I asked him not to keep any tenant he always used to deny and now see...but I am happy actually I am the happiest today. I don't know how I dare to speak all this, maybe because he erased all the insecurities earlier.

Kongpob had a lunch with us. After lunch I was working in the kitchen, he suddenly came and held my wrist. I immediately yelled upon him. Everyone was sitting outside. He asked me to change clothes and get ready, he said that we are going out. But why all of a sudden? He kept his hands on my shoulder and pushed me out of the kitchen. I gave him a suspicious look. Why sometimes he behave like this?

-------------

That day was the best day of my life. I never thought that I will confess in front of everyone. I don't know from where I got the courage, must be because I was holding your hands.

---------------

-----credit to the rightful owner.

Hello everyone,
I hope u all are safe and healthy,

FINALLY he confessed his LOVE 😍✌

How was the chapter? Let me know, if you like it please vote and comment, your votes and comments really motivates me and a newbie like me seriously need the motivation.

Please ignore the mistakes because I know there is a lot. It's not edited and proofread.

STAY TUNED FOR MORE..
Take care.

Thankyou for reading and supporting, it means a lot to me.

TrueLove.