A beginning of a new phase.

Kongpob pov..

I was still in the office because we had to go for dinner with my father's friend, it's in some restaurant even I don't know. The meeting was regarding some work so pho asked me to accompany him and I agreed.
After dinner, I reached home and saw the door open.

Why the door is still open?

Something clicked in my mind.
Shit! I totally forgot to inform P'Arthit that I am going to eat outside. I instantly ran inside the house and saw that he was still sitting on the sofa reading a book.

"P'Arthit." I called him in quivering voice. He lifted his face to look at me.

"Oh Kongpob you came I was waiting for you, let's eat!" He said keeping the book on the coffee table.

As he spoke that he was waiting for me, guilt flooded through me. He was waiting for me and I...Kongpob you are a big fool.
He was walking towards the kitchen but I stopped him,
"P'Arthit I..am sorry..please..forgive me." I spoke in cracking voice.

He turned to look at me,
"Sorry! For what?" His eyebrows drew together.

"I didn't inform you, today...I had a meeting and I already ate outside." I was afraid that how he will react and saw his expression changed.

"Oh you already ate but next time don't forget to inform before hand." He said with calm face.

"Yes p! Can I stay here until you finish eating?" I asked because I don't want him to eat alone and not after what i did.

"No it's ok I will eat, you said you had a meeting you must be tired, go and rest." His face was neutral, he was controlling not to show any expression and he succeeded in it, but his eyes were speaking everything.

"P please I am requesting you." I made a puppy face.

"Hmmm." Finally he agreed giving a short reply and started walking.

"Thankyou p." I said but he already went in the kitchen.
I washed my hands and helped him to serve food. He was eating silently. There was a silence in the dinning room.

"P did you forgive me?" I asked him breaking the silence.

"Hmmm and the thing is you are paying for all this so..." he was still looking at his plate chewing the food with no expression.

Damn that hurts.

"I am sorry p." I said but he was still looking down.

"No need to say it again and again Kongpob." He said with slightly high pitch.

-------

I was sitting on the bed looking nowhere, last time when I came late aunty was the one who stayed for me and this time P'Arthit. Its all my mistake I am just a tenant but still they wait for me and treat me nicely, I am so cruel.
Damn it's hurting me like hell, again and again his face is coming in front of my eyes and his eyes they are windows to his soul.
He was waiting for me it was my responsibility to inform them. Its your fault Kongpob, you are such an idiot. But what's this unrest, I kept my hand on my chest, what's happening to me. Why I felt like thorns in my heart when I saw those hurt eyes.
I went to the washroom and washed my face. After spending 5 minutes standing in front of mirror in washroom. I felt like calling mae.

I came outside and found Lek's message,

P I already reached home, good night.

Ok, good night. I replied him and called mae, I felt like talking with her.

"Hello mae."

"Hello kong, how are you?"

I am not fine.."I am alright mae, what about you?"

"How can I be, it's already more than half a month that I haven't seen you."

"I am planning to come home, on this weekend, I am missing you."

"Really, I am waiting for you and I am missing you too."
I can feel her excitment.

"Are you ok Kong? Is everything alright?" She again asked me how she came to know.

"Yes mae everything is alright."

"Hmmmm, did Lek tell you that he is going with his friends?"

"Yes he told me. I read his message before calling you that he reached home."

"Ya he came before 10 minutes."
We talked for some more time and ended the call. I laid and hugged the pillow, drifting myself into the sleep thinking tomorrow I will again apologize to him.

--------

In the morning when I went for the breakfast I wanted to talk, but he was busy and doing his work. Is he ignoring me?
My whole day passed by thinking, is he is still angry on me? God my head is hurting now thinking about it.

I was thinking when to talk with P'Arthit and I saw him walking in fortyard. I immediately went down and asked him, if he is still angry and he replied no. We were having a conversation and suddenly power went out!

He asked me if i have mobile, but my mobile was in the room. I told him that I will go, but he said that its very dark and stairs are dangerous. He went inside and brought the torch and was about to give me,
'Electricity has come back!' I wanted to laugh because the face he made looking at the lights only one thing came into my mind 'CUTE' but i was controlling myself not to laugh.
I failed to control and started laughing, while laughing I saw his smiling.

He asked me to go and sleep, with serious face. I took a torch from his hand and turned it on. I told him that I will take it with me because the hard work he did should not go waste, he was smiling and that to it was reaching his eyes. I never saw him like this before.

I was walking upstairs,

I don't know why P'Arthit but I would like to see your smile more often and I will try to make you smile more often.

---------

Lee and I were heading towards the office,
"Lee! Found anything?" I asked looking at him.

He shook his head saying no still looking at the road.

"Lee if everything goes well then I want you to win her parents heart, they must be having some insecurities, after all she is their only daughter. I want you to prove them, and I would like to see both of you together again." I was still looking at him and waiting for his reply.

"Kong I will be happiest if I found her and this time I am not gonna let her go." He said without looking at me with sad smile on his face.

--------------

That day, I decided to make you smile more often, but didn't know the purpose behind that.

-------------

Hey everyone!
I hope you all are safe and healthy,
Here is a chapter, if you like please vote and let me know your feedback in comment.
Take care.

Thankyou for reading🙏

TrueLove.