Hurt yet calm.

Kongpob pov..

I reached Lee's apartment and rang the bell. He opened the door and was surprised to see me at this time.

"Kong what happened to you? Why are you crying?" His forehead puckered. I hugged him.

"Kong are you ok?" He was patting my back continuously. I didn't answer anything.

"Ok first come inside." He took me to the couch. I sat there and he brought my bag inside, closing the door he went in the kitchen and came with a glass of water.

"Drink this and stop crying." I took a sip and kept the glass on coffee table. Again tears started to fell from my eyes. He hugged me again.
"It's ok."

We were just sitting without talking. Even if I had in relationships before, I used to feel bad but never had heartbreak and never cried, but now it's different because this time I am badly and crazily in love with him.

Neither did I nor he spoke anything. I don't know how much time passed. I was still crying, but it was a time to tell him everything. I wipped my tears,
"Lee I am in love." He turned his face to see me.

"What? Really? I nodded.

"Then why are you crying?" He asked

I fell in love with a man." I was looking at him to see his reaction. His brows knitted, eyes widened and mouth fell open but then his mouth curved into smile.

"Kongpob you know love can happen with anyone and we know some of our friends too." He consoled me.

"So you won't judge me?" I asked him.

"I am not an idiot to judge you. You are my bestfriend silly." He smile again.

"So who is he ha...ha...that my bestfriend could not even control himself." He said pocking my shoulder.

Now it's time to give him another shock.

"P'ARTHIT." His smile faded and jaws dropped.

"What the hell? Kong what are you saying he is married already and has children."

"I know Lee." Again tears started to roll out of my eyes.
"I swear to god I controlled myself and ignored my feelings. I tried not to fall in love with him but everytime I see him my heart starts beating faster." I paused.

"He has clean heart. The way he smiles, the way he laughs, the way he talks, the way he cooks, I love him in every way. Lee it happened na what should I do now?" He immediately hugged me.

"You idiot, stupid, fool, mindless, told you don't interfere. You didn't listern to me." His voice was shaking.

"Lee I don't want to lose him. You always give me advices please tell me something." I parted and said.

"What should I tell you damn it my mind is not working. But Kong he is married."

"He is divorcee."

"Huh! What?"

"Yes."

"Let me ask you, are you sure that you love him? Have you confirmed?"

"Yes I am 1000 percent sure."

"You know he has children." I interrupted.

"Yes I know everything Lee." I shouted, because I know what he was trying to say.
"Lee I told you my love for him is beyond everything and I accepted him as he is." I added.

"So what happened that you came here?"

"I told him." His eyes again widened.

"How many shock have you planned to give me today?" He rubbed his temple, looked around and said,
"Ok...ok let me advice you, first he is not of your age. He is older then you. Second he is divorcee that means he suffered a lot and he is broken. Third don't even try to hurt him. Are you getting me?"