Mixed feelings.

Kongpob pov..

We walked back home. All the way no one talked with each other. I was just peeking at him in between.

Phi you didn't stop and made me fall in love.

"Kongpob come for breakfast." He said.

"Yes phi give me 10 min." Saying this I ran upstairs. Opening the door I went inside and closed it.

Past days were an emotional roller coaster ride for me. But now I am 1000 percent sure that I love him and I don't care if he is divorcee or he is older than me. I just love him beyond everything. Now I am sure beyond a shadow of doubt. I freaking love him and I will love him till my last breath.

I will tell Lee about him. I took the phone from the table.

'Him' my face dropped and smile disappeared. I sat on the bed. I love another man. How will I tell my parents about it? Will they accept me even if I tell them? I was here because I needed a break. I threw the phone somewhere on the bed.

Will anyone understand my feelings? Will P'Arthit accept my love? Will Rune and Prince accept me? Will this society accept me? I got frustrated of all this questions that was running in my mind.

I don't know when I started to be this emotional. Now-a-days my eyes become moisty very easily. I still can't believe a guy like me can cry this easily. I whipped my tears, I don't know when it started to fall.

I don't know what will happen in future but as long as I am here I want to see him happy, I want to take care of him.

I took a shower, drying my hair I was about to go down but my phone rang.

I looked at the caller ID, "Lee."

"Hello, good morning Kong."
He greeted, I can feel he was happy.

"Good morning, are you smiling or something because I can feel."
I walked to the balcony.

"Yes Kong yes I am happiest."

"What happened?"

"Kong yesterday I found information about her from one of her close friends. Kong she told me about her whereabouts."

"Wow that's great new bro. I am happy for you congralution Lee. You did it. But have you confirmed it?"

"Ya I confirmed and big thanks to you. It was not possible without you."

"No need to thank me."

"Of course I will thankyou million times, seriously Kong you help me a lot."

"Hey don't mention it again and again. So when are you going to meet them?"

"I don't know what to do."

"Lee I think whenever you go, ask you parents to come with you. May be they will understand that you are serious about her. What do you think?"

"I think you are right, but I also want you to come with me."

"Listern to me, only take your parents, you are not going to attend any function. You are going for a serious talk. Understood?"

"Ok, but are you certain that I should take my parents there."

"I am certain about it Lee. I also told you before that they must be having some insecurities."

"Ya then let's see. Actually I am afraid."

"Don't be afraid Lee. You said you regreeted not fighting for it now you have chance. And don't worry everything will go well."

"Thankyou Kong."

"Lee...." I opened my mouth to tell him. But stopped.

"What happened Kong?"

"N...nothing. All the best to you."

"Thankyou, ok then bye."

"Bye."

I hung the call. I cannot even tell anyone that I am in love. Not my pho, not even Lee. But I am happy for him that he went one step closer. God please help him. I took a long breath and walked downstairs.

As I entered,

"Uncle Kong." Prince came running to me.
I took him in my arms and stopped in front of the kitchen window.
He feed Rune and asked her how does it taste? She answered it's yummy and gave him a thumbs up. P'Arthit smiled and pulled her cheeks.

How someone can be so handsome and cute at a same time.

I came into reality when Prince spoke,
"Uncle Kong why did you stop?"

Shit now both of them were looking at me.

"Nothing let's go."

----------

I got downstairs and saw aunty, in the porch I asked her what she is going to cook for dinner. She said chicken soup. I requested her to teach me and she agreed and asked to sit inside because she was busy in some work.

I went inside and saw phi reading his book, as I called him. He asked me if I am hungry. I said no. I told him that I wanted to cook...but before I complete my sentence, he interrupted and asked me how? Is he challenging me? He started to laugh. I never saw him laughing freely and I could see that in his eyes. I unknowingly held his wrist because he was laughing on me. But as I did, my heart beats raised again and I lost into his eyes. Forgetting the reality.

Earlier I was overconfident and accepted the challenge and now I am standing in the kitchen, don't know what to cook and how to cook. I didn't know anything about this kitchen, so I took out all the containers to check and aftersometime it's was all mess. Thankgod aunty came and saved me.
He shouted on me, but I didn't feel like he was angry.

Today aunty taught me how to make soup. It's not at all a rocket science. Making a soup is child's play for me now.

About P'Arthit,
I don't want him to think about that woman anymore. I want to see that P'Arthit that aunty told me.

I laid on the bed,
We had to meet P'Arthit and this heart of mine only loves you and will always love you until I am alive.
My eyes slowly started to close, there is only one place i.e dream land, where there is no restriction. No one will stop me to be with P'Arthit, not even him.

--------------

I was happy for Lee and sad because I didn't have courage to tell anyone about it. I was afraid of their reaction but one smile of yours used to make all the worries go away.

-------------

Hello everyone,
I hope you all are safe and healthy,
If you like this chapter please vote and comment.
Take care.

Thankyou for reading🙏

TrueLove.