Budding relationship.

Arthit pov..

I was sitting in my office cabin. It's a very hectic day. Work, work and work. It was lunch time but I was still working, suddenly I heard the notification sound I looked at it,

"Kongpob." I opened the message.

Phi have you ate your lunch? If not then just leave everything aside, first go and eat. I don't want you to end up falling ill again.

Unknowingly my lips curved into smile.

Yes sir going. What about you?...I replied

Lee and I are heading.

Ok, then I will call you after reaching home.

Ok love you ❤

Me too.
I shook my head, he never fails to say these words.

I ate my lunch and again started my work.

This routine continued for the whole week. I didn't have time to meet him rather we didn't have time to meet each other. We just talked on calls, video calls or messages.

But thanks to saturday and sunday. I seriously need this after a hectic work days.

---------

It's two weeks I didn't have the chance to meet him and I think I am...kind of missing him I was still in my bed tossing and turning, today I am feeling bit lazy and sleeply too even if I slept all night.

My phone started ringing,
"Who is calling me at this time?" I glanced at the caller ID,

'My precious.'

"Hello! How may I help you sir?" I spoke with closed eyes.

"You just have to open the door."

"Huh?" Now my eyes were wide open.
"Are you here?"

"Yes sir I am here. It's 2 weeks I haven't seen you face to face so now please open the door fast."

"Coming!" I cut the call and got out of the bed.

Why mae is not up yet? I walked towards the door, Yawning...
As I opened the door, he hugged me.

"Morning P'Arthit!" He greeted.

"Morning Kongpob." I too hugged him.
We parted,

"Phi haven't you slept properly?" He spoke fixing my hair. It must be messey...

"I slept Kongpob but I was still felling sleepy."

"Oh I am sorry to disturb you but I was missing you."

"No, it's ok you didn't disturb me and I am already up now. How are you?"

"How can I be, missed you so much." I missed u too Kong.

"Come inside and sit, I will get fresh first."

"Hmmm..come fast phi and are they still sleeping."

"Yes they are sleeping. They have holiday today."

"So if you don't mind can I wake them up?"

"Hmmmm." I walked inside my room. I never thought that this day will come in my life.

Like one day a person will come like a wind and change everything and I never thought that I will allow a tenant to come inside my house for.. meals. I never thought that I will fell in love with a man and will be free from my past and will be able to start a new life.

I never thought that I will allow a person to go into my childrens room. I cannot believe myself I sometime think that, is it possible in real life? Because I only saw it happening in dramas.