Kitten, You're Mine

"Tyler, come here," Josh ordered. Tyler crawled from where he sat in the corner. He kneeled beside Josh obediently. "Sir," Tyler whispered. Josh hooked his fingers on the loop of Tyler's collar. Tyler held back a whimper, he wasn't used to this. "Were you a good boy while I was gone?" Josh asked lowly. "Y-Yes, sir," Tyler whispered. It had been hard, he had gotten hard over ten times within the two days Josh was gone, his mind wandering off when he had no one to be with. "Are you lying? Don't stutter," Josh whispered. Tyler squirmed, the buttplug shifting in him. "No, sir," Tyler whispered. Josh smirked. He looked at the clock. "How do you feel about a good three rounds in about 20 minutes?" Josh asked lowly. Tyler's cock twitched in excitement, he nodded fervently. "Yes, please, sir," Tyler whispered, shaking gently. "Don't tire yourself out too much, I want you to be ready when the time comes," Josh whispered. Tyler nodded, his heart still raced at the thought. Josh was going to touch him. Josh kissed his cheek. "Go back to your corner, kitten," Josh whispered. Tyler nodded, he obeyed. 

Tyler eyed Josh the whole time, desperately wanting the pleasure. Josh stood up, he walked toward Tyler. "Come here," Josh whispered, holding out his arms. Tyler let Josh carry him. He looked at Josh. "I missed you," Josh admitted. Tyler blushed. "Me, too, sir," Tyler whispered. Josh smiled, he opened the door to their room. "Do you want me to tie your hands, honey?" Josh asked as he sat Tyler on the bed. Tyler's eyes glistened. "Yes, sir," he whispered. Josh smirked. He pulled Tyler's shirt over his head. Tyler shivered. Josh cupped Tyler's jaw. "Gosh, the more I look at you, the prettier you get," Josh groaned. Tyler's eyes widened, he blushed. "T-Thank you, sir," he whimpered. Josh hooked his fingers on Tyler's belt loops. Tyler blushed as Josh pulled his pants down. Josh pulled off Tyler's socks. Tyler's member was already visible through his boxers. Josh traced Tyler's tip with his finger. He watched as Tyler's dick twitched against his touch. Tyler's sensitive member dripped precum. Tyler looked at Josh, the tension being too much for him. Josh licked his lips, he grabbed Tyler's hips. 

Tyler gasped as Josh tossed him onto the middle of the bed. Josh crashed his lips against Tyler's. Tyler kissed back heatedly. Josh's tongue explored Tyler's mouth, the sub moaned. Tyler's hands tugged on Josh's shirt. Josh roughened the kiss, sucking on Tyler's tongue. Tyler moaned again. The kiss was rough. Josh's hands gripped Tyler's ass, he moved Tyler up. They both were running out of oxygen but neither of them cared. They gasped as they pulled apart. Both of their lips were swollen. Josh slipped off his shirt, he grabbed a pair of handcuffs from their nightstand. Tyler's dick twitched. "Look, how excited you are," Josh taunted lowly. "Mm-Sir," Tyler gasped out, his breath ragged. Josh ran the handcuffs up Tyler's chest. Tyler's chest heaved, he swallowed thickly. Josh grabbed Tyler's hand. Tyler looked at him innocently. Josh cuffed Tyler's hand, looping the chain over the bedpost. Tyler pulled on the chain. Josh smiled. 

Josh placed himself over Tyler. The brunette moaned as Josh started rubbing their crotches together. "Sir," Tyler moaned quietly, his voice breathless. Josh groaned, the friction making them both dizzy with pleasure. Josh connected his lips with Tyler's. They made out expertly, their cocks rubbing against each other the whole time. Tyler moaned into Josh's mouth. "A-Ah, sir," Tyler moaned quietly. Josh gripped his hips. "Kitten," Josh murmured hotly. Tyler gasped, he came into his boxers. Josh groaned, coming within seconds. Tyler looks at Josh dazed. 

Josh smirked, he pulled off Tyler's boxers. Tyer whimpered, spreading his legs. Josh licked his lips. Josh moves down to Tyler's plump thighs. Tyler knows how much Josh loves teasing him. Tyler spread out his legs wider, letting Josh have better access to his thighs. Josh runs his hands over Tyler's thighs. "Sir," Tyler whimpers quietly, desperately. Josh kissed at the plump flesh, licking over the milky skin. Tyler's hands curl into fists. "S-Sir," Tyler whispers again. Josh nibbles on the skin, sucking dark hickeys onto Tyler's thighs. Tyler knows he'll have to wear a skirt tomorrow, he just wants to please Josh. The dom quickly licks over Tyler's hole. "Sir!" Tyler moaned, breathing heavily. He pulled at his hands. "Mmph," Tyler moaned. Josh's cock twitched at the sound, he groaned quietly. Tyler's cheeks grow flushed, he whimpered trying to get Josh's attention. Josh quickly discards his boxers. 

"So fucking sexy," Josh groaned. Tyler's thigh twitched at the praise. He panted staring at Josh with wide eyes. Josh gave himself a few strokes before lining up with Tyler's hole. Tyler bit his lip. "Sir," Tyler whimpered his member twitching again. Josh pushed in. They both moaned. Tyler's jaw fell open, his eyes went wide with pleasure. Josh breathed heavily. "How do you want it, kitty?" Josh muttered. Tyler's back arched slightly. "H-Hard, sir," Tyler breathed. Josh laughed softly. Tyler's heart fluttered, he loved Josh's laughs. "How hard?" Josh groaned, having Tyler around him was making him struggle to keep his breath paced. "Really hard, sir," Tyler whined, he felt Josh pulsing inside of him. Josh grabbed his thighs tightly. Tyler's breath caught in his throat as Josh started at a fierce pace. Josh moaned lowly, bottoming out quickly. "Sir," Tyler moaned quietly, he couldn't find his voice. The small boy bounced up, he moaned. Josh's dug his fingers into Tyler's plump thighs. Tyler moaned loudly, his back arched obscenely. "Fuck," Josh cussed lowly. Tyler whimpered breathlessly, his hands clenching into fists. Josh stopped for a second, he repositioned himself. His hands underneath Tyler's ass. Josh grunted before beginning again. Tyler moaned. "Sir! Ah!" he cried as Josh hit his prostate. Josh moaned. Tyler gasped, he came. Josh dropped his ass, he gave sloppy thrusts. His thrusts growing uneven. Tyler squeezed his eyes shut. "U-Uh," Josh moaned as he came, his hips jerking. 

Tyler panted. His member was growing soft again. "Can you stand another round?" Josh asked gently, uncuffing Tyler's hands. Tyler nodded drowsily. Josh smiled, he flipped them over. Tyler knew he had an option between riding Josh or 69-ing. Tyler leaned down. "Can I have a kiss, sir?" Tyler asked quietly. "You don't have to ask," Josh whispered before connecting their lips together. Tyler kissed back lovingly. No tongue was involved in the kiss, it was warm and soothing. Josh smiled as they pulled away. "I love you so much," Josh whispered. Tyler blushed. He smiled. "I love you, too," Tyler said softly. Josh chuckled. Tyler timidly grabbed Josh's member, he was already half-hard. Tyler jerked Josh off until they were both hard, Tyler growing hard from only watching Josh. The brunette guided Josh's dick to his hole. He slowly sunk down. He whimpered, he was sensitive. Josh watched as Tyler trembled. "Sir," Tyler whimpered softly. Josh bit his lip. "Good kitty," Josh praised. Tyler rolled his hips. They moaned in unison. Tyler rolled his hips needily. Small noises poured out of Tyler's mouth. 

Tyler came without warning, his sensitive member making it hard to last long. Josh smiled, he groaned softly as Tyler gave a long deep roll of his hips. He came too, the overstimulation being enough for both of them. Tyler panted, collapsing onto Josh's chest. They fell asleep like that.

-

Tyler woke up to the sun, he rubbed his eyes. The brunette smiled when he saw Josh underneath him. Dry cum made him uncomfortable but Josh distracted him from all of that. Josh's eyes fluttered open. Tyler looked at him. He wrapped a hand around Tyler's waist. "Morning, love," Josh whispered, kissing Tyler's forehead. Tyler blushed. "G'morning, sir," Tyler whispered. Josh shook his head. "You don't have to call me that right now, Ty," Josh mumbled gently. Tyler blushed again. "Good morning, Joshie," he said. Josh smiled. They looked at each other, the warm glow of the sun making them cozy. They laid there for a good while before they decided to clean up and eat breakfast. It was a grand day.