Blame It On The Bar

Tyler's cock pulsed when he heard the vibrator being turned on. "You get so excited, slut," Josh whispered. Tyler let out a muffled whine, he was blindfolded and gagged, his hands tied above his head and his legs barely holding him up. Josh had made him cum three times already. And it was Tyler's fault.

Josh had seen him grinding against some other guy at a bar, he knew how Tyler got when he was drunk. Josh pulled Tyler away from the man. He pressed him against a wall. Tyler's eyes widened, he opened his mouth to speak. "Shut the fuck up, don't make me angrier. We're leaving, as soon as we get home I want you naked, you know where. Don't say a word, you're a fucking whore," Josh whispered coldly. Tyler trembled as Josh grabbed his hand and walked him to the car.

And now here he was. Suffering, to say the least. Josh trailed the vibrator inside Tyler's thighs, Tyler's body jerked towards the sensation, his legs threatened to close. "Keep your legs apart for me," Josh whispered. Tyler moaned through the gag, biting down on the cloth afterward. Tears burnt Tyler's cheeks as he cried desperately. "What's wrong, slut? You can't handle it anymore? Be patient and maybe we'll get to the better part sooner," Josh teased in mock sympathy. Tyler sniffled. Josh watched as Tyler trembled when he pressed the vibrator to the head of Tyler's cock. Tyler breathed heavily out of his nose, trying to gain his composure.

Tyler sucked in air through his nose as Josh pulled off the blindfold. "So fucking pretty," Josh groaned, carresing Tyler's cheek. Tyler's eyes were puffy, they spilled tears, and they glistened as he stared at Josh. Josh chuckled and got down on his knees taking Tyler's cock in his mouth. Tyler's hips bucked forward. He was shaking from sensitivity. Josh licked the head of Tyler's cock. Tyler's eyes rolled back as he came for a fourth time. His muffled noises making Josh's cock strain against his jeans. Josh swallowed Tyler's load keeping eye contact with the brunette the whole time. Tyler tugged at his wrists as he panted.

Josh pulled off Tyler's gag, the spit covered cloth fell on the ground. Tyler gasped for air. "Don't scream," Josh whispered before roughly grabbing Tyler and kissing him with just as much force. Tyler moaned loudly when Josh picked him up spreading his cheeks apart. Tyler let out a choked moan when Josh's fingers slipped into his hole. "Isn't this what you like, slut? You like when I make you cry?" Josh teased. Tyler cried out, his body shaking violently. Josh suddenly put him down. Tyler let out a dissaproving gasp. "N-N-no p-plea-," Tyler babbled. "Be quiet," Josh scolded.

Tyler cried defeatedly, tears dripping onto the floor. "I-I'm sor-sorry s-sir," Tyler whispered, he looked at Josh looking absolutely wrecked. "What are you sorry for?" Josh asked, grabbing Tyler's jaw. "I-I'm sorry f-f-or w-what I d-did a-at the b-bar, I-I'm only your yours to-to touch," Tyler said in between gasps, he didn't hold back tears. Josh smiled and untied his wrists, Tyler let his arms fall limp at his sides. Josh pushed him back on their bed. "Good boy," Josh whispered. Tyler whimpered. "Come on baby, make some noise for me," Josh urged, grabbing his member and pushing into Tyler. That was it for Tyler and he let out angelic moans. Josh groaned, knowing neither him or Tyler would last long. Tyler came after a few thrusts, Josh spilling into him a few moments after. "I love you, Josh," Tyler whispered, his voice hoarse. "I love you too Tyler," Josh replied, kissing him gently.

---

It was a few hours later, Tyler walked into the room, he had gone to the restroom. Tyler climbed onto the bed and snuggled into Josh's side, he sniffled quietly. "What's wrong, Ty?" Josh asked worried, he brought Tyler onto his chest. "I-I'm sorry," Tyler apologized. "You have nothing to apologize for," Josh whispered, rubbing Tyler's back. "I-I do, I was being stupid at the bar. I hate myself," Tyler whispered, looking at Josh with teary eyes. "Listen," Josh said sitting up, so Tyler was in his lap. "It's okay, you were drunk. We'll just stay away from alchohol, okay? I love you so much Ty, don't say that. You're amazing," Josh comforted. Tyler smiled softly, wiping his tears. "Y-You're the best. I love you," Tyler whispered. Josh smiled and pressed his lips against Tyler's. "I love you too."

(yayyyy dance party, I just had a flood of ideas so expect some good stuff)