He's Not Yours (2/3)

Tyler knocked at Josh's door. "Hi," Josh whispered when he opened the door. "Hi," Tyler answered dryly. She looked up from the couch, groaning when she saw Tyler. Josh shot her a glance. "Can you give me a second, Ty? I'll be right there," Josh whispered, grabbing Tyler's shoulder. Tyler sighed, he nodded before walking off into the house. "Why are you so rude to him?" Josh frowned once Tyler was out. "Can't he leave?! All he does is take time away from our activities," she whispered, pulling Josh down. Josh tried pulling away, he saw Tyler looking at them from the corner of his eye. "I'm going out, call me when the rat is gone," she said, before slamming the door shut. Josh frowned. Tyler looked at Josh. "I'm sorry," Josh whispered. Tyler nodded, his phone rang. Josh watched as Tyler smiled at whoever the call was from. Tyler looked at Josh before answering, the brunette turned away. 

That was the first time Josh had seen Tyler genuinely smile in months. Josh struggled to keep the jealousy away. He sighed and went to do something else as Tyler talked with the mystery person. 

"Josh," Tyler whispered. Josh turned around and looked at him. "Yeah?" Josh asked. "Does she hate me?" Tyler asked quietly. Josh frowned. "C'mere," Josh mumbled. Tyler sat on Josh's lap, looking at the older male. "Yeah. I'm sorry for doing this to you. I don't want to raise your hopes but I was going to break up with her at the end of this week. I just hope nothing bad happens during it," Josh whispered, he fidgeted with Tyler's hair. Tyler's eyes sparkled. "You're really going to do that? For me?" Tyler asked softly. Josh nodded. "I don't want you to feel miserable anymore," Josh whispered. Tyler hugged him. "I'm not miserable, Josh. I just wish I had you all day," Tyler whispered. Josh rubbed his back. "Soon, Ty, soon," Josh whispered. 

-

Tyler straddled Josh's waist. He kissed Josh's neck. They were in the guest room. Josh groaned lowly. Tyler pulled Josh's boxers down, he whimpered quietly. Josh watched as Tyler hooked his fingers onto his pant's waistband. Tyler looked at him, he licked his lips before pulling his sweats down to his mid-thigh. Josh smirked when he saw Tyler's lace panties. "Do you like them?" Tyler asked innocently. "Of course I do," Josh whispered. "I bought them just for you," Tyler mumbled, he rubbed himself through the lace. Josh grabbed Tyler's jaw, bringing him down. Tyler connected their lips, he rolled his hips. Josh pulled Tyler closer. Tyler whimpered, his hands tangling in Josh's hair. Josh pulled off Tyler's sweats tossing them aside. Tyler felt Josh move the thin lace, he felt Josh's member pressed against his entrance. "Daddy," Tyler whispered, he wanted to be Josh's so bad. Josh kissed his forehead before pushing in. Tyler moaned softly, his breath hitched. "You're so tight, baby," Josh groaned. Tyler gripped Josh's hands. Josh started thrusting his hips. Tyler whined, he bit his lips. Josh connected their lips again. Tyler moaned into Josh's mouth, his hands squeezing Josh's. 

Tyler sat up, he bounced on Josh's member. Josh moaned lowly. Tyler moaned, he was in heaven. Tyler's unfocused eyes looked at Josh. "Josh!" Tyler cried when he hit his prostate. The brunette's jaw fell slack, he let out steady moans. Josh grunted. Tyler gasped. "So pretty, Tyler. You're doing amazing, baby," Josh groaned. Tyler moaned at Josh's words, he loved being Josh's. Small "ah's" poured out of Tyler's mouth, his voice was high and breathy. Josh looked at the brunette whose cheeks were flushed, his mouth open letting out desperate moans. "Tyler," Josh moaned, his hips thrusted up. Tyler let out an obscene cry. "G-G- I-I need to c-cum," Tyler said in between gasps. "Go ahead, baby," Josh panted. "Daddy," Tyler choked out as he came. His eyes fluttered shut. Josh groaned watching as Tyler came, leaving a wet spot on his panties. Tyler rolled his hips, he clenched around Josh. The older moaned. Tyler felt Josh fill him up. 

Tyler slipped off of Josh. "You okay?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded. 

-

Tyler sat on the couch, next to Josh. They were watching some sort of show. Tyler snuggled into Josh's side. Josh smiled. "This isn't bad, is it?" Tyler asked quietly. Josh looked at him. "I don't know," he whispered. Tyler looked at him. "Okay," he whispered softly. Josh kissed his forehead. Tyler melted, he loved Josh. He wanted Josh only for himself, it felt like he was sharing. Tyler shook the thought out of his head, deciding to enjoy the time while he had it. 

Tyler frowned when he heard a car pull up in the driveway. "She's here," Josh whispered, Tyler nodded. "Don't listen to her, love," Josh whispered before standing up. Tyler brought his knees to his chest. Soon, they wouldn't have to worry about her. 

She came out from the car. "Is he gone yet?" she asked, her voice ringing through Josh's skull. Josh shook his head. She frowned. "He's leaving right now," she scoffed, throwing the door shut. Josh frowned. "What is he doing to you?! Tyler does nothing to you," Josh said, grabbing her arm. She frowned. "Take the bags out of the car," she spat. "What? Stop changing the subject, don't lay a finger on Tyler," Josh said. "Why do you care about him so much!" she yelled. Josh glared at her. "Good thing, that I'm fucking another man," she muttered, not intending for Josh to hear that. Josh looked at her, he was in no place to get offended because he was doing the same exact thing. "I want to break up," Josh said. She looked at him. "No, we're not," she spat, taking the bags out of the car. "This isn't working out. What's the point?! You hate Tyler, we don't like each other," Josh said frustrated. She grinned. "You're still mine whether you like it or not. Now get him out before I take him out myself," she spat. "Why do you hate him so much?" Josh asked. She laughed. "I know your little friend, isn't right in the mind. Why not drive him miserable until his little brain can't take it? You'll be stuck with me when he's fucking dead!" she yelled. Josh's eyes widened, he shook his head. "Get out," Josh whispered. "Fine but I'm taking my stuff," she said harshly. Josh was left outside. "Tyler," he whispered after a moment. Tyler was still in the house. "Josh!" he heard Tyler yell. 

(gosh 😳)