Video For The Feeling

"Tyler, it's been way too long," Josh smiled, wrapping the smaller brunette in a hug. Tyler smiled, he hugged back. "How are you?" Josh asked, setting his bag down. "I'm great," Tyler whispered. "Nervous?" Josh asked gently, he looked at Tyler. Tyler looked down. "Hey, I promise it'll be over before you know it," Josh comforted, bending in front of Tyler. "You're too kind," Tyler smiled. Josh shrugged. "Some people around here a total jerks," Josh whispered. Tyler nodded. 

Tyler wasn't nervous to be on camera, it was his third month working with the company. When people asked him what he did for a living Tyler would make up some story about working in an office and whatnot. He wouldn't tell anyone the truth. Josh worked for the same company too, he was Tyler's first partner and Tyler melted around him. Other people he had to partner with were total jerks. One had totally ignored him the whole time, he was rough with Tyler when they had to be soft. Tyler had cried afterward, feeling like a burden. Josh had found him, coming from his dressing room and soothed him gently. 

"Alright, today we're having a dinner scene. Tyler's the child of your "mothers" friend, Josh. And when they leave you two make out and all that. It has to be gentle, Josh you can get rough when you feel like it but over all soft," the director ordered. They nodded. "Can you show me, this part?" the director asked, pointing out a section in the piece. Josh read over it and turned toward Tyler. "You're so beautiful, I want to fuck you so hard," Josh whispered lowly, his eyes burning into Tyler's. Tyler whimpered, his hands balling Josh's shirt. He never got this turned on, only ever getting like this when he was around Josh. The taller male smiled and let go of Tyler's jaw. "Good, okay, give us a second," the director nodded. Tyler stood next to Josh. "You're already hard?" Josh whispered. Tyler blushed, looking down. "I love how turned on you get, it's adorable," Josh smiled. Tyler looked up at Josh. 

--

Tyler sat at the table he waited for the take to start. The other side actor's sat too, they would leave when he and Josh started. Tyler eyed Josh, the older sent him a warm smile. Tyler smiled, looking away. 

"Action!" "Dinner was amazing, Cidney!" "Oh, thank you." The two women stood up, they walked out to the "kitchen." 

Tyler looked at Josh as they were left alone after another few minutes of talking from the other people. Soon they were left alone. Tyler purposefully dropped his fork, he looked at Josh before dipping under the table. The older male watched as Tyler popped out from under the tablecloth. They looked at each other. "You're so beautiful, I want to fuck you so hard," Josh whispered, grabbing Tyler's jaw. Tyler whimpered, his brown eyes glistening. Tyler slowly brought himself up into Josh's lap. They looked at each other before kissing gently. Josh's lips barely on Tyler's. Tyler gasped as Josh placed his hand on his crotch. "J-Josh," Tyler moaned. His eyes widened once he realized his mistake. "Cut," the director called. Tyler was instantly apologizing. "Don't worry," Josh whispered, rubbing Tyler's back. Tyler nodded, biting his lip. Josh smiled and kissed his lips. Tyler's eyes widened when they pulled away, that was their first non scripted kiss. "J-Josh," Tyler whispered. Josh placed a finger over his lips. "Later," Josh whispered. 

-

Tyler followed Josh to the dressing room, they were done with the video. Tyler had cum on his stomach, he grabbed clean clothes before grabbing his towel. "See you next week?" Tyler asked, looking up at Josh. "About that," Josh turned around to look at him. "I'm actually quitting by the end of this week," Josh whispered. Tyler's eyes widened. "Me too?!" he said. "Really?" Josh asked. "Yeah, I don't really enjoy this, well I enjoy it with one person," Tyler whispered. "Can I ask who?" Josh asked. Tyler looked at him. "You," Tyler mumbled. Josh smirked. "Yeah?" he asked. Tyler nodded. "Did you bring your car today?" Josh asked. Tyler shook his head. "Do you want me to drive you home?" Josh asked. "So you can touch me in the car?" Tyler asked. Josh smiled. "Of course, only if you'd like," Josh whispered. Tyler whimpered. "Please do," Tyler whispered. Josh smiled. He grabbed Tyler's hand, who was still in a robe.

Tyler yelped as Josh pushed him into the backseat of his car. "Someone's eager," Tyler teased. Josh smiled and leaned down to kiss him. "I've been waiting way too long to do this," Josh whispered. Tyler smiled, he bit down on Josh's bottom lip. "Me too," he breathed. "You're amazing on set, your hole is always so tight," Josh groaned. Tyler whimpered, he clung onto Josh's back. Josh would always whisper dirty things into his ear when they were partnered together, Tyler would become a wreck. "Daddy," Tyler whimpered, he looked into Josh's eyes. Josh groaned, he pulled off Tyler's robe. "Can I mark you?" Josh asked softly. Tyler looked at Josh with hooded eyes. "Make me yours, daddy. Come on, you're being too nice," Tyler whispered. Josh bit his lip. Tyler gasped as Josh pulled off his wet panties, leaving him naked. In a matter of seconds Josh's pants were off. Tyler screamed Josh's name as the older thrusted into him without warning. "J-Josh you jerk," Tyler gasped. Josh smirked. "Isn't this what you want?" Josh whispered, his hips knocking against Tyler. "O-Of course I want this," Tyler replied, his voice was distant and high. "Nngh, J-Josh, so-so good," Tyler moaned. Josh leaned down and sucked hickeys onto Tyler's neck. Josh grabbed Tyler's member in the process and jerked him off while kissing him. Tyler was a mess, his hips bucking into Josh's hand. Tyler tugged on Josh's curls. Josh looked up at him. "Kiss me please," Tyler whimpered adorably. Josh smiled and kissed him lovingly. "I love you," Josh whispered against Tyler's lips. Tyler melted at the words, he moaned softly. Josh let a moan escape as well. Their breathing was heavy, sweat covering their foreheads. Tyler whined as he felt his high coming on. "I'm close," Tyler whispered. "Go on, cum for me Ty," Josh groaned. Tyler moaned, his jaw fell slack as he came for a second time that day. Josh came mere seconds after, his hips stopping. 

Tyler panted as Josh rested his head in the crook of his shoulder. "Josh," Tyler whispered. "Hm?" Josh hummed, not looking at him. "I-I love you too," Tyler whispered. He felt Josh laugh. "I love you, Tyler," Josh whispered, looking up at him. Tyler smiled. "Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Josh asked softly. Tyler's eyes widened. "For real?" he asked. "For real," Josh smiled. "Y-Yes, please," Tyler whispered, pulling him close.