Soft 'N Unholy

5, 4 , 3 , 2 , 1...

Tyler sat watching Josh smoke on the balcony. Josh probably didn't even love him but Tyler was in love with Josh. Not typical for a really fragile looking boy like him. Josh was tough, he got into fights, and was in a really high position in his company but he was really protective and possessive of Tyler. Tyler sighed, he smoothed out his skirt. "You okay?" Josh asked, looking at him. "Yeah just tired, I guess," Tyler answered. "Tired?" Josh asked, pushing the cigarette bud against the ash tray until it went out. He walked over to Tyler and bent down eye level with him. "I know that look when I see it. What's wrong?" Josh asked, brushing hair out of Tyler's eyes. Tyler looked away. "Do still you love me? As much as I do?" Tyler asked softly. "Darling, I adore you. I love you, okay? Is there something you'd like me to do?" Josh asked. "Show me," Tyler whispered. Josh smiled and grabbed Tyler's soft hand.

Tyler followed Josh, he looked at Josh as they entered the room. "Take of your clothes for me, will you?" Josh asked. Tyler's cheeks burned, he nodded.  Josh watched as Tyler pulled off his clothes, Josh took off his own shirt. "Come here darling," Josh said. Tyler followed and straddled his lap. Josh flipped them over so Tyler was on his back. "First reason I love you," Josh started, kissing Tyler's lips. Tyler whimpered. "Your personality is amazing, you never mess anything up and even if you did you make sure those mistakes are never made. You don't judge anyone, you're just so kind to others," Josh whispered. Tyler blushed. Josh smiled and sucked hickeys down Tyler's neck.

Tyler squirmed. "Second reason, you're really gorgeous. You're so pretty, I can't describe how much you catch my eye even after being together for two years. And you being so pretty on the inside makes you even more pretty on the outside. I don't care if you gain weight, what harm is a little bit a chub? Just adds to your pretty. You eat what you want darling, you deserve it," Josh whispered, he gently took Tyler's member in his hand and stroked it. Tyler moaned, he felt like crying tears of joy. Josh meant all of this, he wasn't just saying it. "I'm going to prep you, alright darling?" Josh said trailing his hand down to Tyler's entrance. "Please," Tyler gasped softly. Josh smiled softly, he brought his fingers to Tyler's parted lips. Tyler sucked on them, making eye contact with Josh's mocha eyes.

"Third reason, you ask how I'm doing everyday. You greet everyone that you see, you smile at them. I bet they really appreciate you acknowledging them. You're so pure and adorable," Josh said making Tyler blush again. Josh smiled taking his spit covered fingers out of Tyler's mouth and pushing them into Tyler's hole. "O-Oh f-fuck s-sir," Tyler moaned. Josh chuckled, he scissored his fingers inside of Tyler.

Tyler's closed his eyes in bliss, moaning quietly. "Fourth reason," Josh said pulling his fingers out making Tyler whimper. Josh stood up and pulled down his sweatpants and boxers. "That ring on your finger," Josh started, getting on top of Tyler and pinning Tyler's hands above his head. "It belongs to someone special, you're special too me. I am so happy to have married you, Tyler," Josh whispered. "I-Im glad too," Tyler breathed as Josh pushed into him. Tyler squeezed Josh's hand as Josh started thrusting into him. "A-Ah oh god," Tyler moaned. "You okay, darling?" Josh asked softly. "M-Mm yeah f-feels go-oh good," Tyler gasped. Tyler whined when Josh hit his prostate. "F-ah-Faster please," Tyler moaned. His body trembled underneath Josh. Josh sped up his thrusts, he soon started moaning as well. The room filled with skin against skin sounds, moans, the desperate whines and whimpers mostly from Tyler.

Josh pressed his lips against Tyler's, Tyler moaned into his mouth. The taste of sweet gummy bears lingered on Tyler tongue, Josh smiled at it. Tyler's back arched off the bed as they made out. The sensation feeling like heaven. It felt so good.

"G-Gonna cum," Tyler mumbled breathlessly against Josh's mouth. "Go ahead and cum for me darling," Josh whispered his own breath faltering. Tyler moaned as he spilled, Josh groaned at the feeling of Tyler shaking under him. "God, Ty," Josh moaned as he spilled inside of Tyler. Tyler moaned, clinging to Josh.

"Fifth reason, you're the first and only person I truly love," Josh whispered. "I love you so much Josh," Tyler whispered back.

They meant it, love can break you. It shapes you. Love can be a good thing when you find that special person, sometimes you've got to learn to love yourself first.

:)