Mine And Only Mine

Josh was furious, jealousy raging inside of him. He and Tyler were at a holiday party for Tyler's work. A co-worker of Tyler was being extremely flirty with the brunette, taking any chance to physically touch Tyler or make him giggle. Josh watched as the man brushed his hand against Tyler's. 

Then, the man grabbed Tyler's hand. Tyler looked at Josh uncomfortably, Josh rolled his eyes as if to say "look what you got yourself into." Josh sighed. "I think we'll be leaving now," he said, standing up and grabbing Tyler's hand. The man glared at Josh. "Hey, hey, why are you taking him?!" the man slurred, clearly drunk. "He's my husband," Josh said, pulling their hands apart. The man refused to pull away. "Let go of him," Josh said coldly. The man only laughed. "You won't find this funny after you end up with a bloody nose," Josh mumbled, trying to keep his anger in. Tyler watched silently as the man let go. Josh grabbed Tyler's hand and pulled him out the door. "S-Sorry, Josh," Tyler whispered. "Wrong name, you're in trouble," Josh muttered. Tyler's eyes widened, he immediately slipped into a submissive state. "Sorry, sir," Tyler whispered, keeping his eyes on the ground. 

Tyler buckled his seatbelt, glancing at Josh nervously. Josh only returned a cold stare before looking back at the road. Tyler kept his hands in his lap and head down, just as he was taught to do when he was in trouble. 

---

Josh grabbed Tyler's hand when they arrived at their house. Tyler stumbled behind him. Josh grabbed Tyler's small frame and pinned him against the door, once they were inside. Tyler gasped as Josh wordlessly started sucking hickeys onto his neck. "Be quiet," Josh mumbled. Tyler nodded, biting down on his bottom lip. Tyler yelped when Josh pulled away and pulled him upstairs. "Take off your clothes," Josh whispered once they got into their room. Tyler looked at him as if to ask what he was going to do. "It's not going to be good," Josh said. Tyler nodded, shivering slightly. Tyler slowly took off his clothes, Josh watched him carefully. Tyler whined quietly as he hooked his fingers on the waistband of his panties. "You're teasing yourself," Josh whispered. Tyler looked up at Josh who stood in front of him. "P-Please," Tyler whimpered, not knowing what he was begging for but doing so anyway. Josh grabbed Tyler's waist roughly and shoved him on the bed. 

"You don't like being teased but you like teasing don't you?" Josh whispered. Tyler gasped, shaking his head. "I-I'm sorry, sir," Tyler begged. "Quit talking, I'm not taking your begs anymore," Josh spat. Tyler nodded shamefully. He watched as Josh pulled the panties off his legs. Tears welled in his eyes, feeling sorry for what he had done. Josh looked at him, smiling at the tears in Tyler's eyes. "Already feeling sorry?" Josh whispered, he grabbed Tyler's jaw roughly sucking hickey's along his jawline. Tyler breathed heavily, his eyes spilling tears. Tyler's hands shot to tug on Josh's shirt as Josh thumbed the slit of his member. "Who do you belong to?" Josh asked lowly. "Y-You sir," Tyler gasped, his wet eyes staring into Josh's cold ones. "That's right. You're my toy, and only mine," Josh mumbled. Tyler moaned softly, struggling under Josh's grip. 

Suddenly, Josh realized how tight he was holding Tyler. He let go of the crying brunette. He noticed the marks where he had gripped Tyler.  "Oh my god, I'm sorry," Josh rambled. Tyler only breathed shakily. Josh kissed him softly. Tyler's eyes widened, he whimpered quietly. "I'm sorry, baby," Josh whispered, his lips hovering over Tyler's. "N-No, it-it's my fault," Tyler whispered. "I shouldn't be so rough on you," Josh mumbled. Tyler smiled, connecting their lips. They made out lovingly. "Daddy fuck me please," Tyler whispered. Josh groaned, he grabbed Tyler's leaking cock. Tyler gasped, his jaw falling slack. Josh flipped him over to Tyler was on all fours. Tyler whined, biting down on his bottom lip. "Arch your back for me," Josh whispered. Tyler followed orders and arched his back. Josh chuckled, running his finger down Tyler's spine. "God, you're so beautiful," Josh breathed. Tyler blushed, Josh's compliments still got to him even after years of them being together. He gasped when he felt Josh's tongue at his entrance. "O-Oh d-daddy," Tyler keened, his head dropping down. He moaned when Josh licked at his hole, it felt amazing. "O-Oh please f-fuck me, daddy," Tyler begged, pushing his hips back. Josh chuckled and pulled away. He pulled his own clothes, Tyler's head buried in his arms. 

Josh lined his member with Tyler's hole. They moaned as Josh pushed in. Their moans grew loud as Josh started pounding into Tyler. Josh moaned, bottoming out quickly as he thrust his hips. Tyler was too deep in bliss to even realize how loud his noises were. "F-Fuck," Tyler cursed when Josh brushed against his sweet spot. "F-faster please," Tyler begged. Josh smiled and grabbed Tyler's hips, speeding up his pace. The pace was merciless, Tyler was on the verge of screaming in pleasure. "Daddy!" Tyler cried as he got near the edge. "Princess," Josh moaned in response. Tyler came without warning, his cum spilling onto the sheets. Josh groaned. He kept his pace trying to reach his own high. Tyler sobbed, all of it being too much for him to handle, they never went this far. The bottom couldn't even form words at this point. Josh watched as Tyler's hands gave up on him. "U-Uh d-daddy," Tyler babbled. Josh let out a low moan as he came. Tyler panted, falling onto his stomach. 

"Are you okay?" Josh asked, immediately checking on Tyler. Tyler only managed a single nod. Josh smiled. "Sleep or bath?" Josh asked gently, he rolled Tyler onto his back. "B-Bath, together?" Tyler mumbled. "Why would I say no to that?" Josh smiled, picking Tyler up and carrying him to the bathroom. Tyler clung onto him, he whined when Josh set him on the bathroom counter. "Shh, let me get the water ready. I'll carry you in a bit," Josh whispered. Tyler watched, his brown eyes watching Josh. The older turned around to look at him. "I love you," Josh whispered. Tyler's eyes watered. "I-I'm sorry for what I did," he whispered. "I deserved to be punished," Tyler mumbled. Josh frowned, he tilted Tyler's jaw up. "Listen, it wasn't your fault. The guy grabbed your hand and you couldn't do anything, I was jealous. I love you, Tyler," Josh whispered. Tyler smiled. "I love you too," he whispered, hugging Josh tightly. 

(I'm convinced that the coffee shop gave me coffee instead of hot chocolate and now I have no desire to sleep, that was so random)