Drummer Fucks Lead Singer

Josh tapped away on his phone, trying to kill time on the hour drive to the venue they were playing at. Tyler was horny, he sat next to Josh clutching Josh's bicep and looking at what he was watching.  Josh froze when he felt Tyler grind against his side. "Tyler," Josh groaned annoyed. Tyler stilled his movements. Josh bluntly ignored him and got back to his phone. Tyler pouted, he wanted attention. Tyler grabbed his boyfriend's hand and held it in his, fidgeting with Josh's hand. Josh watched him carefully. "Tyler stop," Josh said. "Stop what?" Tyler asked, in a quiet voice. "Stop being so adorable and making me want to fuck you," Josh said trying to control himself. Tyler blushed making Josh smirk. Josh got back on his phone but this time his hand rested on Tyler's thigh. The brunette breathed heavily. "J-Josh," Tyler whimpered. "Don't get to worked up, we have a show in 30 minutes," Josh said smiling. "Josh please," Tyler whispered, clenching his thighs trying get some sort of pleasure. "Tyler," Josh warned. Tyler smiled and palmed himself, a small mewling sound came out of his mouth. Josh let him continue until Tyler was getting really into it. Josh grabbed Tyler's hands and pinned them to Tyler's chest. Tyler whined his face was flushed. "Who gave you permission to palm yourself?" Josh asked, grabbing Tyler's jaw with his hand. "No one," Tyler whispered. "Exactly. I think you need to know that you are not in charge, maybe I should put you back in your place," Josh said, before letting go completely of Tyler. Tyler rested his head on Josh's shoulder, he wanted Josh to destroy him.
---
"Alright boys! Get your last minute makeup and paint on," the manager called, it was 15 minutes before the show. Tyler and Josh went into the dressing room. Tyler gasped when Josh shoved him against a wall. Josh wordlessly rutted his knee against Tyler's bulge. He looked straight into Tyler's eyes, watching as his brown eyes widened and shut in pleasure. Tyler moaned Josh's name when he came a few moments later. Tyler opened his eyes to look at Josh, Tyler desperately wanted a kiss. "10 minutes, go get ready. It's going to a good show, especially with cum in your pants," Josh said pulling away. "You're mean," Tyler pouted. "I can leave you limping for a whole week tonight don't test me," Josh threatened. Tyler whimpered.
---
They had a good show although Tyler was aching for a kiss and had cum in his pants. Josh pushed Tyler against a wall once they were off stage. Tyler closed his eyes for a kiss but it never came. Josh chuckled his lips ghosting Tyler's. "Come on let's go, can't wait to fuck you hard," Josh growled. Tyler whined still wanting the kiss and excited for whatever Josh was planning.

The car ride was boring. Tyler was impatient and Josh had made him sit in front of him. Josh watched as the brunette would bite his lip to stifle moans and other noises.

Tyler held Josh's hand tightly as they went up in the elevator, the rest of the crew was still in there. Josh rubbed it soothingly, not wanting to work Tyler up too much. Once he had been way too rough and mean with the brunette and the small boy burst in tears, yelling the safe word.

Josh led Tyler to their room. He was much gentler this time went he pushed the boy against the door. The brunette trembled, balling Josh's shirt in his hands. "You're so pretty," Josh mumbled, unbuttoning Tyler's pants. "P-Please kiss me," Tyler whispered. "That's what you want honey?" Josh asked, taking Tyler's jaw in his hand. "P-Please daddy," Tyler whispered. Josh smirked and kissed him hungrily. Tyler moaned. He suddenly gasped when he felt Josh stroke his erection. "D-ah mm daddy," Tyler moaned. "Already so worked up? We haven't taken off our clothes yet," Josh teased. "Strip for me sweetie, all fours on the bed," Josh ordered. Tyler pulled off the rest of his clothes, he trembled slightly. It worried Josh but Josh knew the brunette was alright, he was good at telling what was wrong. Tyler got in position and waited eagerly. 

Tyler whimpered when he felt Josh tap the buttplug in him. Josh slowly pulled it out, cum from their previous affair dripped out of Tyler's hole. "So pretty," Josh groaned. Tyler whined when he felt Josh's finger circling his entrance. "Shh," Josh whispered, pushing in his finger. Tyler moaned quietly, gripping the sheets tightly. Josh pulled his finger out and pulled Tyler into his knees. Tyler moaned. Josh wrapped an arm around his waist and kissed Tyler's neck. Tyler whimpered pressing his ass against Josh's crotch. "F-Fuck me please daddy," Tyler whispered. "Do you want to ride me honey?" Josh asked. "P-Please," Tyler whimpered.

Josh smirked and flipped them so Tyler was straddling his waist. "Go ahead babyboy," Josh urged. Tyler made a noise in between a whine and a whimper. He pulled down Josh's pants and boxers. Tyler watched through his long eyelashes  He grabbed Josh's erection and lined up with it before sinking down until his ass met Josh's hips. Both men let out a chorus of moans. Tyler let himself adjust before beginning to bounce. Tyler moaned, he used Josh's chest as support. "Fuck," Josh groaned. Tyler's mouth hung open as he felt Josh's thick cock sliding in and out of him, he felt like he was in heaven. Josh watched the flushed brunette, Tyler looked exquisite his face was flushed pink, his eyes were shut, and he was breathing heavily occasionally noises would come out of his loose lips. He was a mess.  Suddenly, Tyler moaned loudly when he found his prostate. Josh smirked knowing the boy would be cumming soon. Josh decided to test how far Tyler would go, he started thrusting his hips up along with the boys bounces. Tyler's eyes shot open and he whined desperatley. "D-Daddy! I'm going to c-uh mm," Tyler cried, his legs started shaking in immense pleasure. "Spill for me princess," Josh whispered. That's all it took before Tyler painted Josh's chest with ribbons of cum, Tyler was moaning a little too loud but they could care less. Josh groaned, getting close. Tyler kept on going wanting to finish Josh. Josh moaned before he came in Tyler's hole. 

Tyler panted getting off of Josh. Josh smiled kissing him softly. "I love you," Josh whispered. "I do more," Tyler answered with a small smile. "What'd I say last time?" Josh asked. "That you will always love me more," Tyler rolled his eyes playfully. Josh smiled. "But it's not true, I've had your dick in every hole of mine," Tyler teased. Josh laughed. "It is true," Josh whispered rolling them over so he was on top of Tyler. "Maybe," Tyler said reaching down to squeeze Josh's cock. "Tyler," Josh groaned. "Fuck me again daddy," Tyler said with a smile. "You're gonna regret saying that. Can't wait to see you limping across that stage tommorow," Josh smiled. Tyler whimpered. And so they fucked again.

 poor hotel people they can't sleep tonight :(