Let's Make Out Then Get Out

"Tyler, I need you to come," Jonathan said through gritted teeth. Tyler rolled his eyes. "I thought we were over, where's the twink you were fucking, huh?" Tyler scoffed. "Last time, I'll leave you alone after," Jonathan said. "Fine. Don't touch me, don't even make fucking eye contact with me, I will leave if you fuck around got it?" Tyler glared at him. "You know what I don't even need your validation," Tyler exclaimed. Yep, he was pissed, beyond pissed actually. His ex, Jonathan, had cheated on him and was now coming back to him? Tyler was furious, of course, he didn't cry about the breakup. He knew his ex was fucking some other guy weeks before and he was done throwing his pity party by then. 
---
Tyler sat bored in his chair. He didn't know why he even accepted coming. His ex watched him the whole time. "Quit looking at me or else I'm leaving," Tyler threatened. Jonathan only rolled his eyes. Tyler glared at him. Their discussion was interrupted when a red-haired man, Josh, came to their table. Tyler was too busy huffing under his breath to notice him. Josh greeted everyone at the table. His eyes stayed on Tyler the whole time. Tyler snapped out of it when Josh held his hand out for Tyler to shake it. Tyler only gave him an innocent smile before shaking his hand. Josh smiled back, cursing himself for loving the way Tyler's hand fit into his. Tyler was amazed at how hot the man was.
--
The lights went off and a presentation was on celebrating the business's achievements. Tyler didn't pay attention, he fidgeted with the strings of his jacket. Josh slipped a note to him across the table. Tyler looked up at Josh before unfolding it.

"You seem upset are you alright?"

Was written in neat handwriting. Tyler smiled gently before grabbing a pen and writing on the piece of paper in his child-like handwriting. Josh smiled when Tyler slipped the note back across the table. "I'm okay :) Thanks for the distraction from my crazy brain," was written on the note. Josh wrote back. Tyler's eyes widened when he read what was written. He smiled and pointed towards the restroom. Josh nodded with a smirk. No one noticed them.

Tyler stood up and went to the restrooms. Josh stood up and followed shortly. Josh knew exactly where the other man was, he knocked gently on the family bathroom and Tyler opened. Josh smirked and pressed him against the wall after locking the door. Tyler groaned. "What's your name, sweetheart?" Josh asked lowly. Tyler loved how deep his voice was. "Tyler, what about yours, daddy?" Tyler teased, he kept his hand to his sides over Josh's. Josh chuckled. "Josh but it's daddy to you," Josh whispered. Tyler giggled softly. "You're gorgeous," Josh said. Tyler's brown eyes lit up, he blushed. Tyler laughed softly before kissing Josh. Josh kissed back. They made out until they were out of breath. "You're not in a relationship are you?" Josh asked. Tyler shook his head. Josh smirked and kissed Tyler again. Tyler moaned into his mouth. He gasped when Josh trailed his hand up his shirt, toying with his nipples. "F-Fuck," Tyler moaned his voice was higher pitched. Josh smiled against the kiss. "D-Daddy," Tyler whined, his back arching off the wall.

"How far do you wanna go?" Josh mumbled against Tyler's lips. "How far can you go?" Tyler mumbled back. Josh chuckled. He slipped off Tyler's jacket letting it drop to the floor, not the most sanitary thing but neither of them cared. Tyler unbuttoned Josh's shirt, revealing abs. Tyler smiled. Josh pressed him against the wall again, he unbuttoned Tyler's jeans and pulled down, groaning when he saw what was underneath. Tyler blushed. "You're so beautiful," Josh whispered. "Thanks, I could say the same about you," Tyler giggled. Josh smiled and lifted Tyler up by his thighs. Tyler moaned at the action. Tyler whined when Josh palmed him. Small noises poured out of Tyler's mouth, Josh found them absolutely adorable. Tyler watched as Josh pulled off his panties revealing his flushed cock. Tyler gasped as Josh thumbed his slit. "G-God please m-more daddy," Tyler begged, his cheeks were pink, Josh thought he looked heavenly. "You want more sweetheart?" Josh asked teasingly. "Please," Tyler whispered. "Prep?" Josh asked. Tyler shook his head. "Do you want me to use a condom?" Josh asked. "I'm clean," Tyler whispered. "Yeah, me too," Josh smirked. In a blink of an eye Josh pushed into Tyler. Tyler made a gaspy moan sound.

Josh groaned lowly. "F-Fuck so g-good," Tyler moaned at the feeling of the burn of the stretch. Tyler couldn't keep still, Josh was bigger than anything he had ever had. Josh started thrusting into him at a rapid pace. "Shit baby," Josh moaned. Tyler whimpered, burying his face in the crook of Josh's neck. Josh sucked hickeys onto his neck. "Uh-Unngh daddy, I'm g-gonna uh-cum," Tyler sputtered. "Go ahead princess," Josh whispered. Tyler moaned, his thighs shook violently and he got closer. Josh's hips stopped and he came buried in Tyler's ass. Tyler couldn't take it anymore and he came mere seconds after. 

Tyler trembled slightly as he clung to Josh, expecting Josh to pull him off and leave him. "Are you alright, sweetheart?" Josh asked gently. Tyler's eyes widened and he pulled away. No one cared about him after the sex. "Y-You c-care?" Tyler whispered bewildered. Josh raised his eyebrows and smiled after. "Everything I said to you, I meant it," Josh whispered back, with a gentle smile. Tyler bit his bottom lip. "Oh gosh, I love you," Tyler whispered, his brown eyes glistened. 

---

Josh laughed hugging Tyler closer. They had left the event and Josh had taken Tyler out. Tyler had explained everything and Josh has soothed him through it, telling him it was okay. They grew close over the few hours they were together. "Tyler?" Josh asked softly, they were sitting in his car, soft music played in the background. "Yes?"Tyler replied. "Will you be my boyfriend?" Josh asked. Tyler smiled. "Yeah I will," Tyler whispered. Their lips captured in an entrancing kiss. Tyler knew he had finally found someone who would treat him right.

(Aw, I had this story on my mind for a whole month, bully me lmao I'm crazy)