Innocence Lost

"Can you fuck me Josh?"

Josh gave Tyler a confused look. Tyler wasn't one to say that or even cuss. Tyler hadn't ever touched himself in his life. He had the innocence of a 2 year old.

"Ty, do you know what that is?," Josh asked. Tyler shook his head with a smile. "Is it bad?" Tyler asked. "Well, it feels good, I don't really know," Josh said still confused on how his boyfriend had found the word. "Can you show me please?," Tyler asked. Josh thought about it. "Are you okay with me taking off your clothes?," Josh asked. Tyler nodded without hesitation. "And me touching you?," Josh asked. "But you always touch me," Tyler said with a pout. Josh chuckled. "Come on, let's go to the bed," Josh said taking Tyler's hand.

Josh pushed Tyler down gently onto the bed. "M'gonna take off your shirt okay, baby?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded. Josh took off Tyler's shirt slowly, watching the brunette. Josh leaned down to kiss Tyler, Tyler kissed back. While kissing Tyler, Josh brought his hands to Tyler's nipples and started toying with them. Tyler moaned, never having felt like this. "J-Josh," Tyler said. "Yes?," Josh answered stopping all together. "My private parts hurt," Tyler whispered. "You're hard, baby," Josh said with a smile. "It's a good thing," Josh reassured. "Are you hard?," Tyler asked. Josh nodded.

"M'gonna take off your pants, okay?," Josh asked. Tyler nodded again. Josh pulled down Tyler's skinny jeans and tossed them on the floor. He smirked when he saw Tyler's boner through the fabric of his boxers. "I'm gonna touch your private parts to make them feel better, okay baby?" Josh said. Tyler whimpered and nodded. "M'want to grab your hand," Tyler whispered. Josh let Tyler grab his left hand with a small smile. Josh started palming Tyler. Tyler cried out squeezing Josh's hand with both of his. "J-Josh that feels good," Tyler moaned. Josh smiled at how sensitive Tyler was.  He continued palming Tyler while leaning down to kiss Tyler's neck. Tyler was breathing quickly and his eye's were shut. Tyler let out a choked moan when he came into his boxers. Josh smirked and pulled his hand away from Tyler's clothed dick.  "W-what happened?," Tyler asked looking at the white stain. Josh smiled. "It's called cum, it's a good thing babyboy, means you're feeling good, you're having an orgasm," Josh answered. "Oh," Tyler whispered. Josh leaned down to kiss him.

Josh took off Tyler's boxers. Tyler watched him carefully. "Now baby," Josh said bending Tyler's legs and beginning to rub the inside of Tyler's thighs to work Tyler up again. Tyler whimpered. "I haven't even fucked you and you look like a mess," Josh laughed. Tyler whined covering his face with his arm. Josh's little innocent boy didn't look so innocent right there. Once Tyler was hard again Josh grabbed Tyler's erection with his hand and gave it a few tugs making the smaller boy moan loudly.

Josh walked away to get lube and a cock ring from the nightstand. Tyler eyed the cock ring, where was that going?, he questioned. Josh took the cock ring and slipped it over Tyler's cock. Tyler whined. "It's so you don't cum, want you to feel good for longer," Josh said softly as he leaned down to kiss Tyler. Tyler grabbed Josh's biceps as he moaned into the kiss. Josh smiled as he pulled away to take off his own clothes. Tyler watched as Josh slipped off his clothes. Soon enough Josh pulled off his boxers making Tyler gasp at the sight of Josh's bigger erection. Josh smirked and climbed on top of Tyler, he kissed down his chest stopping to leave hickeys every now and then. Tyler was sure he would have came only from that but he had the cock ring on so he couldn't. Tyler was panting gripping Josh's biceps. "Josh," Tyler whined when Josh pulled away. Josh smirked and gave himself a few strokes needing to relieve some pain. "I'm gonna prep you, okay baby?" Josh said. "It might feel a bit uncomfortable," Josh said as he coated two fingers with lube. Tyler watched intently ,not knowing what Josh was about to do. "Bend your knees and spread your legs for me," Josh said softly tapping Tyler's thighs. Tyler nodded and did that, he felt extremely exposed. Josh distracted Tyler by giving Tyler a few strokes as he pushed two fingers into Tyler's hole. Tyler cried out and threw his head back. Josh groaned at the sight of his baby all worked up. Tyler's cheeks were flushed and his hair was starting to stick to his forehead. Josh started pumping his fingers in and out of Tyler. Tyler's back arched obscenely when Josh started moving his fingers in a scissoring motion.

"Josh Josh-f-uck," Tyler moaned, he covered his mouth in shame. "Don't do that, I wanna hear your pretty sounds, baby," Josh purred, pulling Tyler's hand away from his mouth. Tyler looked at Josh with big brown eyes. Josh smirked and pulled out his fingers. Tyler whined.

"Okay, this isn't going to feel good at first or maybe you'll like it, we'll see," Josh said softly, spreading Tyler's legs wider. Tyler watched as Josh lubed up his cock. Josh nudged Tyler's hole with his cock. He pushed in slowly as he kissed Tyler trying to distract Tyler. Josh pulled away to look at Tyler as Josh pushed in inch by inch. Tyler gripped Josh's hand. He immediately let go when Josh was fully inside of him. "Josh," Tyler keened, his voice had gone up a pitch. "So fucking tight," Josh groaned. Tyler lost it when Josh started thrusting in and out. Josh pinned Tyler's hands above his head with one hand. Tyler moaned feeling completely helpless.

As Josh was getting close his thrusts started getting sloppier. "Josh please let me cum! It hurts," Tyler cried, tears streamed down his cheeks. "Of course baby," Josh panted. He slipped off the cock ring. Tyler only lasted 3 more thrusts before he came all over his chest and stomach. Josh moaned lowly and spilled inside of Tyler.

He managed a few more thrusts before pulling out and laying next to Tyler. Tyler whined and turned to face Josh. He grabbed Josh's left hand in both of his hands. Josh smiled softly at the action.

"Did you like that baby?" Josh asked quietly, rubbing Tyler's cheek with his free hand. Tyler nodded. "I love you, Joshie," Tyler whispered looking into Josh's eyes. "I love you too Tyler," Josh said looking back at him.