Pretty Pictures

Josh looked up at Tyler who was busy doing some sort of work. Tyler looked back at him. "Don't look at me like that," Tyler said, rolling his eyes playfully. Josh laughed. His phone lit up with a notification. Josh grabbed it tapping on the notification. He furrowed his eyebrows when it suggested an account to follow. His eyes widened when he saw the account. Pictures of his best friend, not any normal pictures. The captions were dirty. 

Josh looked up at Tyler again. Tyler raised his eyebrows. "Something wrong?" Tyler asked. "Uh n-no," Josh answered. "Okay," Tyler said, Josh sounded suspicious but he wouldn't ask. "I'll go make dinner," Josh said, standing up. "Alright," Tyler replied. Josh knew the pictures would only fuel the crush he had on Tyler. 

--

Tyler watched Josh closely, he seemed sketchy. Tyler decided to confront him while they were washing dishes. "Josh, what's up? You seem off, is there something wrong?" Tyler asked, clearly worried. Josh looked at him. He sighed. "I don't want to ruin our relationship," Josh said. Tyler raised his eyebrows. "Did I do something wrong?" Tyler asked, shutting off the water. Josh shook his head. "Promise you won't get angry," Josh whispered. "Promise," Tyler said. "Listen, I uh found your account for- p-pictures a-and I feel guilty not telling you this but I like you," Josh rushed out. Tyler's eyes widened. "I never thought you would say that," Tyler whispered. Now it was Josh's turn for his eyes to widen. Tyler leaned into Josh's lips. "Do you want this?" Josh asked gently. "I'd love it Josh," Tyler whispered. Their lips met. The make out session slowly grew heated, Josh pushing Tyler against the kitchen counter and Tyler pulling Josh down by the collar. Tyler watched Josh, his eyes fluttering open for a few seconds. Josh felt Tyler's eyes on him, he made eye contact with the brunette. Tyler pulled away for air, gasping softly. 

Josh stared at him. Tyler whined quietly. "C-Can you fuck me?" Tyler asked boldly."Right here, right now?" Josh asked. "Yeah," Tyler giggled. "Why not?" Josh laughed softly. Tyler smiled taking Josh's hands and setting them on his waist. "Don't be so awkward about it," Tyler whispered. "It's bound to happen again," he added. Josh smirked and leaned down to kiss at Tyler's neck. Tyler groaned as Josh sucked on his adam's apple. "Mm Josh so good," Tyler moaned softly. Josh smiled, grabbing the hem of Tyler's shirt and looking at him to ask for permission. "Y-You have my permission to do anything," Tyler smiled softly, knowing Josh always needed some sort of reassurance. Josh nodded and slipped off Tyler's shirt. Tyler watched as Josh took of his own revealing his muscular torso. Tyler wrapped his arms around Josh's neck, pulling him down for a kiss. "Gosh Ty, you're so needy," Josh mumbled. "Can't help it, you're so hot," Tyler whispered. "Yeah?" Josh mumbled, kissing down Tyler's chest. Tyler tangled his hand in Josh's hair. Josh unbuttoned Tyler's pants, pulling them off of his legs. Tyler looked at Josh with lust filled eyes. They met their lips again, Tyler tugging on Josh's jeans. "Off," Tyler mumbled. Josh smirked, wrapping a hand around Tyler's neck. Tyler gasped. "Who's in charge?" Josh asked. Tyler's eyes widened in lust. "Y-You sir," Tyler whispered. "That's what I thought," Josh whispered. Tyler whined. Josh pulled off the remainder of his clothes. Tyler stared at his member in awe. "Take a picture it'll last longer,"  Josh joked. Tyler blushed. "P-Please hurry, I want you in me," Tyler begged. Josh groaned, rubbing Tyler through his panties. Tyler moaned quietly. "O-Oh my god," Tyler moaned, his head thrown back. "Shit Ty," Josh whispered. Tyler's knees buckled but he kept himself up by his elbows on the counter. Josh pulled off his panties and grabbed Tyler's member, the tip was wet with precum. "Prep?" Josh asked. "No," Tyler giggled. Josh smiled, wrapping Tyler's legs around his waist. "C'mon daddy, fuck me hard," Tyler groaned. "You're so fucking horny," Josh growled, pushing in. "J-unngh J-ust for y-you, oh m-my," Tyler cried. Josh watched as Tyler fell apart, moans pouring out of his mouth. Tyler was incredibly tight, Josh knew he wouldn't last long.  Tyler's head lolled back in pleasure, he was in absolute heaven.

A few moments later it seemed to flood in. "We're doing this," Tyler whispered breathlessly. "Y-Yeah we are," Josh whispered back. "I-I love you," Tyler moaned softly. "M-Me too," Josh gasped quietly. Tyler's eyes fluttered shut. "I-I'm g-gonna c-cum," Tyler moaned. Josh nodded, groaning in pleasure. Tyler let out a loud moan as he came over his chest. Josh watched Tyler's face contort in pleasure. Tyler gasped as he felt Josh's warm seed fill him up. 

Josh managed a few thrusts before he pulled out, both of them panting. "I love you," Josh whispered. Tyler smiled, exhausted. "I love you too Josh," Tyler answered. And they couldn't nor would ever stop saying that to each other. Those three words mean a lot when you mean them, they were happy and lived their lives at the best forever. 

(Even I remind myself of how single I am lmao, it's good tho I'm in a committed relationship with food (never to be divorced btw) , hope ya'll had an amazing day and will have one,  I love you all muah muah hugs and kisses to all)